T3 SinglePass Professional Straightening Styling Iron | SheSpeaks

• NYCaliGal By  NYCaliGal
    08.24.19

Great, but doesn?t last!

One of my first more expensive straighteners that I?ve bought. Initially thought it was the best straightener ever made. But less than a year it really started losing its magic. Aesthetically looks amazing and so modern, and at the beginning worked really well until about a year. I used it every other day to straighten my hair and it got it straight in no time flat, but after losing whatever power it had, it really started to damage my hair.

• Giacomin By  Giacomin
    02.27.11

I love this straighter! Before I went off to college I wanted to have a straighter that was easy to use, fast, effective, and wouldn't damage my hair like other straighteners. the SinglePass delivers all of this! It heats up in less than a minute and is very easy to use when styling. It was a investment, but I'm glad that I did get it because I have never had any problems with it. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone with a busy lifestyle. I am usually able to straighter my medium length, slightly wavy hair in about 10 minutes with the SinglePass.