Switch2Health S2H STEP Pedometer | SheSpeaks

• MilWifeAsh MilWifeAsh
    02.15.12

I love this little thing! If you've ever needed something to get you motivated to move this is it! I never realized that maybe I do need to move around some more daily. I am a stay at home mom, so I do alot of my walking around the house. But it encourages me to move around more and do tasks that require walking. I love this so much I am going to get one for my mom. She is a nurse and I know she can easily make her steps daily. She would love it!

• mailcats1 mailcats1
    02.09.12

The first day I received the Switch2Health® S2H STEP Pedometer, I immediately attatched it to my waistband on my jeans. I puttered around the house a little bit, and then my husband and I went to Menards. After walking around the store for only 10 minutes or so, I looked at the pedometer and it registered that I had walked 10,000 steps. There is absolutely no way I walked that much, so I don't believe the meter is too accurate. Also, I literally picked the pedometer up off the floor 3 times while in the store, as apparently the little clasp isn't tight enough to stay attached.

Video Reviews

• glendaadams By  glendaadams
    03.18.16

this is very useful in keeping up with your activities. I like this!

• johjoh By  johjoh
    05.18.12

The concept is great -- walk with your S2H pedometer on, and then reap rewards (beyond just health/mental benefits) for doing something good for your body. The reason why I'm giving a 1 star is because: a) my S2H stopped working after 2-3 months; and b) I've spent a week trying to contact Customer Service to no avail. S2H really needs to "step up" their customer service!!!!

• Whiskers1327 By  Whiskers1327
    03.27.12

I just currently tried this product. It works great and counts great. I also see you get a code to enter once you reach so many steps. Its an average pedometer. I liked that it came in a neat color green. It was simple enough to use.

• Lottie729 By  Lottie729
    03.20.12

I like the idea of getting points that you can redeem for rewards, however the rewards are not too enticing. The product was easy to operate and I like the large display. The readings weren't the greatest but that is the case with a lot of pedometers. Unfortunately, after only a month mine broke after a drop onto my wooden floor from about 3 feet high which I thought was odd. The corner of the display cracked and the display got distorted beyond use. It was fun while it lasted, but I would not invest in one.

• s032982 By  s032982
    03.13.12

I'm suprised on some days how much I walk and how much I don't on other days! Can't wait to wear it more because the weather is getting so nice out! Easy to wear as well!!

• jonaroo By  jonaroo
    03.10.12

This has to be the one item from Cravebox that I use religiously. I clip it on the pocket of my jeans every morning and there it stays until I get undressed at night. Amazing to see how many miles can be covered just doing daily tasks. I love the points incentive (whoever thought of that was a genius) it is extremely motivating. My little S2H Step Pedometer is part of me now. Great tool to prompt exercise.

• ls1426 By  ls1426
    03.10.12

Love pedometers to track how many steps I walk (or don't walk due to my job) each day. I found that putting my pedometer inside my pockets help keep in from falling as they do un-clip very easily.

• mom24seven By  mom24seven
    03.05.12

Fun little gadget--while it worked. Broke after less than one month. Would not recommend.

• jan866 By  jan866
    02.29.12

I love the S2H Step Pedometer. It has motivated me to move a little more than usual and get my 10,000 steps a day. I love how you get achievement rewards for hitting certain milestones. I just got an achievement award for logging 7 days in a row of 10,000 step codes. I wear the pedometer all day long. I work full time in an office and get quite a few steps in just by walking around the office. I also will go for a short walk on my lunch hour on the days I don?t get to the gym. Yesterday after work I still needed to get 5,000 steps in, so I came home, bundled up and took my cockapoo for a 2.5 mile walk. Probably would not have done that without the pedometer. Most mornings I do go to the gym and run/walk 4-5 miles, so am normally ending the day over 10,000 steps. Getting rewarded to walk is an extra perk. I also love setting my ranking moving up among all the other participants.  Love the craveboxes. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try all these new products.

• your1chef By  your1chef
    02.26.12

I was excited to get a pedometer in the box. I clipped it on and started walking. It was great for the first few days, though it kept dropping. I think the clip is not that strong. While walking from the store to the car, it came undone and dropped on the pavement. The numbers/display got all messed up. I replaced new batteries and the display was still messed up. So, the pedometer was good while it lasted.