Swingline 747 Red Stapler | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

The only stapler I will use at work. It is heavy and works well.

• allisondoyle90 By  allisondoyle90
    08.01.17

Great stapler! It is able to open up flat so I can easily assemble my bulletin board displays! It's great!

• Maxsnana By  Maxsnana
    07.03.17

The best and most reasonable and effective stapler out there. It does not matter what color you choose, but, this color is easy to find. I would recommend this to everyone.

• Babyface10 By  Babyface10
    06.10.16

Easy to use

This stapler is easy to use to staple papers together. It doesn't jam like other staplers I've used. Plus it's cool like the stapler in the movie office space.

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

Good heavy duty stapler. I have 1 in my office & 1 at home. Very dependable, staples easily without a struggle or jam.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

The only stapler I will use at work. It is heavy and works well.

• thrineray By  thrineray
    11.04.13

Love this stapler, as an 'Office Space' fan, a coworker bought me this as a present - but it came in good use. It's sturdy, durable & just a solid product.

• shesgotthelook By  shesgotthelook
    10.09.11

I'm a high school art teacher and I've never gotten so many compliments on a stapler! It still looks brand new and I've had it for over 2 years! My last stapler came up missing after hanging for an art show. This one is a little harder to take, because I'm the only one at our school with it!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    08.08.11

We call this the "Office Space" stapler in our house. Our kids don't get it, but it's a really good stapler. We've broken a few plastic ones, so paying a few extra dollars for a metal stapler is a good idea.