Zucchini and summer squash is everywhere these days. Your gardening friends may just be begging to pawn some off on you. At the Farmers’ Market, you may find them for a mere fifty cents per squash. If you're getting bored with the same old zucchini recipes, day in and day out, why not try one of our favorite blogger recipes?
- Zucchini Pasta with Tomato-Mushroom Sauce from Daily Garnish
- Summer Soba Salad from Savvy Eats
- Grilled Corn Summer Breakfast Hash from How Sweet It Is
- Green Israeli Couscous Salad from Joy the Baker
- Zucchini Pineapple Bread from Brown-Eyed Baker
- Zucchini-Potato Frittata from GoodLife Eats
- Tzatziki with Zucchini from (never home)maker
- Lettuce Wraps from The Edible Perspective
- Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Zucchini Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from i am baker
What's your favorite way to use up the zucchini in your fridge?