Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• eview1 By  eview1
    06.05.20

Easy to use, great for a small clean up on floors

I have had 2 of these sweeper/vacs. My old one which I had had for several years, the battery finally died. The only thing I don't like is that you can not replace the battery. I got a new one last year because it is so easy to clean up small messes, however, I don't like the handle as much and where they have the new turn on button, interviews with the handle. I end up cutting it off all the time. I do like it because of the ease of use and great for small pick ups, I have hardwood floors and it works great on them.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.05.20

wish I'd just gotten a basic mop

The vacuum part barely works and when not using that part the piece never stays up and is always falling over making it harder to use the mop part. Save your money and just sweep or use a regular vacuum before using a basic Swiffer or or brand mop.

• selene By  selene
    12.19.19

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost

freesample without spending shiping cost of all things freesample

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

Good thing to have.

Good product, helps me all the time. No more sweeping.

• Rjavelosa By  Rjavelosa
    12.30.17

My lifesaver!!!Y Sweepvac!!!

I cannot live without my sweeper vac. Sure it wont pick up the smallest stuff like my dyson but for quick clean up or midweek cleanup this does the job. I love how I don't need to bring out my buky dyson and just use this "AT THE SAME TIME" while sweeping the floor. Price is also reasonable that you dont need to worry if you beak it. Mine got dropped numerous times and it is still working!! Highly recommend this.

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

Put money towards something else.

It is good for the tiny dirt you may not see but not good to pick up anything else! It was a waste of money!

• JennyB01 By  JennyB01
    03.15.17

A Must For A Lady Who NEVER stops!

Absolutely Love Mine! Works wonders for a Busy Farmers Wife and Stay at Home Mommy!

• MimiC4 By  MimiC4
    03.04.17

Not so Great

The concept of this Swifter Vac is great but Swifter needs to put a little more thought into their product. Yes it's light weight but it has no suction. If you're trying to vac up more than a little dust then this is not for you. I was very disappointed.

• yorksoccermom By  yorksoccermom
    09.30.16

Great for pet lovers

I like this for quick everyday jobs. I have a cat and dog and this is great for the stray hair and occasional tracked in dirt. My only negative on this product is a fully charged vac doesn't last very long and you cannot leave it plugged in; this will only lessen the battery's lifetime. This is my second Swiffer Vac due to the first one would no longer charge at all.

• RachR0330 By  RachR0330
    09.05.16

I love my sweeper vac. It is so much more convenient than a regular broom. I have all hardwood floors and it picks up dust and dog hair with ease. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.