Swiffer Sweeper

Swiffer Sweeper

3.8
              Rated #45 in Vacuums & Brooms
49 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

Handy-dandy Swiffer Sweeper is a versatile cleaning tool. It is lightweight and compact. It's great for quick, light messes, especially for the types of messes that want to jump out of the dustpan. It is also handy for high corners!

Swifter I have one and it?s good for little messes. And smells good also!!but a mop covers more and in my opinion cleans better

Not the best Not terrible but not the best. I think that this gets the job down, works perfectly in a dorm however I would not recommend it for a larger room or house.

Smells great Great for a weekly clean, just not preferred for a deep clean. Definitely keeps the place dust free and looking tidy! And I really enjoy the fragrance too!

Only for small areas Good for quick mess. Wouldn?t recommend for actual mopping. The wet pads do get up small messes but not a large area to mop, they dry quickly. The dry pads don?t pick up like they say they do I would say they?re a waste of money. Would recommend if you had a small area to mop.

Great for quick jobs. Great for spotbcleaning and quickie cleanings. Love the scent. I wish the pads stayed on a bit more secure.

This is a pretty good sweeper but when you use the wet pads, you really have to use a lot of pressure in order to get sticky marks or spills off the floor.

Good mop, very convenient for our busy life. Only complaint is the rotation ability of the mop head.

Easy quick cleanup I've loved these since they first came out. No, they don't pick up "pieces" on the floor, but there's nothing better for gathering dust and hair.

Love this sweeper it light and easy to use. You can use wet or dry pads with it and use it on any surface. Great for quick clean up.

i like Great for quick clean up. But no wet enough for deep cleaning.

Great for quick clean up. But no wet enough for deep cleaning.

I have mix feelings about it. I like it, but I find that the pads do not cover a large area, so I have to use multiple pads to clean my dinning area and they are not cheap. So, I do like it...but have some reservations.

I really like this product for getting the dust from the hard wood floors between moppings. Also use it to get cobwebs from the hard to reach corners on the ceiling.

I have always been a big fan of Swiffer because it really does pick up the dirt