Swiffer Sweeper | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    02.25.15

This is a very good product for wood floors. It picks up pet hair and dust not visible to the naked eye. It will NOT pick up the larger crumbs, etc. I usually sweep with a broom/dust pan, then go back over it with a Swiffer sheet. All around a smart buy for clean floors.

• ashleywoods4 ashleywoods4
    03.07.13

The Swiffer is ONLY good for dust. It doesn't pick up crumbs or hair. I switched to an old-fashioned mop not too long ago; it doesn't pick up crumbs or hair either, but at least now I've elminated excess waste and saved some money. Instead of buying the refills, I attach an old rag or wash cloth and use it to clean the walls with vinegar. Works beautifully.

• Annelieseml By  Annelieseml
    08.25.18

Good mop, very convenient for our busy life. Only complaint is the rotation ability of the mop head.

• sjbraun By  sjbraun
    08.23.18

Easy quick cleanup

I've loved these since they first came out. No, they don't pick up "pieces" on the floor, but there's nothing better for gathering dust and hair.

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

Love this sweeper it light and easy to use. You can use wet or dry pads with it and use it on any surface. Great for quick clean up.

• moni25 By  moni25
    08.03.17

i like

Great for quick clean up. But no wet enough for deep cleaning.

• momjennifer4 By  momjennifer4
    05.17.16

Great for quick clean up. But no wet enough for deep cleaning.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

I have mix feelings about it. I like it, but I find that the pads do not cover a large area, so I have to use multiple pads to clean my dinning area and they are not cheap. So, I do like it...but have some reservations.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.11.16

I really like this product for getting the dust from the hard wood floors between moppings. Also use it to get cobwebs from the hard to reach corners on the ceiling.

• Peanutnov26 By  Peanutnov26
    03.16.16

I have always been a big fan of Swiffer because it really does pick up the dirt

• Housewife09 By  Housewife09
    02.29.16

Not comfortable when working with big space. Good smell but cleans just the top)

• moniqa2004 By  moniqa2004
    02.29.16

Great product but id only suggest for wood floors. It pucks up animal hair & dust but not much else.