Swiffer Dusters 360 | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

The entire Swiffer line as a place in my home. This brand is a lifesaver!

Video Reviews

• sjbraun By  sjbraun
    08.23.18

Inexpensive and works well!

I love the regular Swiffer dusters, and these are great too -- especially for getting inside a light cover or something where the circular design helps pull in dust rather than scattering it around. Inexpensive and works well!

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

Gets the dust gone

This duster is still on of my go to dusters for light easy cleaning. Of course a rag and some kind of dusting cleaner works better in my opinion. Yet this is a great duster to keep around for in between those heavy cleaning days.

• Maxsnana By  Maxsnana
    07.03.17

Super Dusters

I cannot believe how these magical wonders work. My house is extremely dusty and I use Swiffer Dusters twice a week and my house looks as though I dust constantly, everything is so clean. The 360 degrees idea is great because it gets too all the nooks and crannies.

• AndolinaZ By  AndolinaZ
    05.23.17

Don't Use Anything Else to Dust

This is the best product I have ever tried. Being short makes it difficult to clean the cobwebs from the ceilings and reach the tops of picture frames, but the Swiffer Duster does all of that for me. It makes dusting my whole home so quick and easy, it's effortless. I love it.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Durable

I love how easy and quick this is to remove dust! I'm able to get on top of cupboards, under the coffee table, the ceiling fan, and behind furniture with the flexibility that the Swiffer Duster 360 has! I notice I'm able to pick up more dust than using a feather duster! It works great and I am impressed with the results! Team Swiffer!

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Good duster but minor issue with it.......

I used this a few times but I did not like the quality of the handle. The duster part of this product work fine and I like that you have one handle to many dusters. But I do wish the handle was more comfortable in my hands.

• SandraMM By  SandraMM
    11.10.16

Great for allergy suffers!

I love the ease of using Swiffer products! I can reach the cobwebs with the extended handle then throw them away. Holds the dust so I'm not sneezing as much when I dust. Limits dust floating back in the air.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    10.16.16

Swiffer 360 duster

I am a total swifter fan!! Love the ease of quick dusting and use it routinely! We have a dog that sheds quite a bit and I am always cleaning up dog hair. Granted....you still need to do and occasional deep clean with a little more than a swifter but for the every day clean this thing is the bomb!

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91
    08.31.16

Swiffer Dusters 360

Swiffer Dusters 360 IS THE ONLY THING I'LL USE TO CLEAN AND/OR DUST MY HOME ! IT HAS THE EASY ACCESS HANDLE THAT MAKES CLEANING MUCH EASIER!

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    07.11.16

We love these dusters. They really grab the dust and dirt making the air so much healthier for our allergies. I would not use anything else and they are so easy!