Swiffer Duster Review | SheSpeaks

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Great product

I will be honest my husband bought this product because he hates dusting. I thought he wasted our hard earned money but I was so wrong. It does a great job and is not hard to use. And on the upside my husband dusts way more now.

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    06.18.20

Grabs all the dust you can't reach

This makes dusting all the hard to reach nooks and crannies of your home easy. Disposing of the attachment is a lot easier than trying to clean a featherduster. I love using this product.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.18.20

Swiffer takes out dust bunnies

Swiffer picks up the dirt and doesn't drop it. This is a high-quality product that makes dusting more pleasant.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.17.20

Swiffer Dusters are great for cleaning shelves. The dust sticks to them rather than just moving it around.

• EricaD By  EricaD     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.16.20

These things are great for dusting things out of reach, but the best thing about them is how they hold onto the dust. The "feathery" kind just blow everything around, but the Swiffer keeps the dust from falling down onto the floor (or worse, your face!) I do prefer the 360 kind just because there's more surface area to catch the dust, and they're better for things like blinds, but I still use the one sided ones regularly.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    04.01.20

Really like these fluffy dusters. They are very good at reaching in tight places and they do a thorough job of cleaning/absorbing dust. The only thing I don't love is I am never sure when to throw them out.

• ghreyz13 By  ghreyz13
    02.15.20

It does the work

This works pretty well for dusting. It definitely trapa and locks the dust. One thing though, it would be great if this is thicker like the 360 style.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Helpful cleaning tool. I like the longer version better makes it easier to clean hard to reach places.

• sjbraun By  sjbraun
    08.23.18

Makes dusting easy

These are great -- the fibers pick up dust great, and it's so easy to throw away an old one and pop on a new one. Super easy cleaning for college dorm rooms, or for anyone who hates dusting (like me!)

• UhOhAestheticos By  UhOhAestheticos
    02.10.18

Easy to use and picks up dust like no other without just brushing it around like most other dusters. Refills are cheap and easy to acquire and last forever too!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.25.17

Real Results

I love how easy and quick this is to remove dust! I'm able to get on top of cupboards, under the coffee table, the ceiling fan, and behind furniture with the flexibility that the Swiffer Duster has! I notice I'm able to pick up more dust than using a feather duster! It works great and I am impressed with the results! Team Swiffer!

• MOMMASBOYS By  MOMMASBOYS
    09.20.17

Great for dusting!

These are the only ones I use. I buy them with the built-in scents and my rooms smell nice after I dust.

• onemused By  onemused
    09.20.17

I love the swiffer dusters! Perfect for people with dust allergies, they trap the dust in and are very easy to use!

• Amc1165 By  Amc1165
    09.19.17

Fab!!

These are one of my favorites for cleaning! Handy, disposable, and very good at doing the job!

• Amberrs32380 By  Amberrs32380
    08.06.16

Works okay. Doesn't collect all the dust like it suggests.