Swiffer Duster | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great cleaning helper! So simple yet gets the job done quickly!

• sjbraun By  sjbraun
    08.23.18

Makes dusting easy

These are great -- the fibers pick up dust great, and it's so easy to throw away an old one and pop on a new one. Super easy cleaning for college dorm rooms, or for anyone who hates dusting (like me!)

• UhOhAestheticos By  UhOhAestheticos
    02.10.18

Easy to use and picks up dust like no other without just brushing it around like most other dusters. Refills are cheap and easy to acquire and last forever too!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.25.17

Real Results

I love how easy and quick this is to remove dust! I'm able to get on top of cupboards, under the coffee table, the ceiling fan, and behind furniture with the flexibility that the Swiffer Duster has! I notice I'm able to pick up more dust than using a feather duster! It works great and I am impressed with the results! Team Swiffer!

• MOMMASBOYS By  MOMMASBOYS
    09.20.17

Great for dusting!

These are the only ones I use. I buy them with the built-in scents and my rooms smell nice after I dust.

• onemused By  onemused
    09.20.17

I love the swiffer dusters! Perfect for people with dust allergies, they trap the dust in and are very easy to use!

• Amc1165 By  Amc1165
    09.19.17

Fab!!

These are one of my favorites for cleaning! Handy, disposable, and very good at doing the job!

• Amberrs32380 By  Amberrs32380
    08.06.16

Works okay. Doesn't collect all the dust like it suggests.

• Sbranham By  Sbranham
    07.06.16

I bought this product and would recommend it to anyone.i want to try the extendable one bext.

• Swannbnice By  Swannbnice
    11.28.15

I love this duster. I find that my children like to use it, and anything that will get my kids to help around the house is a wonderful product!

• auraignacio By  auraignacio
    11.05.15

I've spent a year using this duster. It has a nice clean smell and is very easy to assemble(extend) and store away. They work great at lifting dust and makes cleaning very easy.