Swiffer Duster | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great cleaning helper! So simple yet gets the job done quickly!

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    04.01.20

Really like these fluffy dusters. They are very good at reaching in tight places and they do a thorough job of cleaning/absorbing dust. The only thing I don't love is I am never sure when to throw them out.

• ghreyz13 By  ghreyz13
    02.15.20

It does the work

This works pretty well for dusting. It definitely trapa and locks the dust. One thing though, it would be great if this is thicker like the 360 style.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Helpful cleaning tool. I like the longer version better makes it easier to clean hard to reach places.

• sjbraun By  sjbraun
    08.23.18

Makes dusting easy

These are great -- the fibers pick up dust great, and it's so easy to throw away an old one and pop on a new one. Super easy cleaning for college dorm rooms, or for anyone who hates dusting (like me!)

• UhOhAestheticos By  UhOhAestheticos
    02.10.18

Easy to use and picks up dust like no other without just brushing it around like most other dusters. Refills are cheap and easy to acquire and last forever too!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.25.17

Real Results

I love how easy and quick this is to remove dust! I'm able to get on top of cupboards, under the coffee table, the ceiling fan, and behind furniture with the flexibility that the Swiffer Duster has! I notice I'm able to pick up more dust than using a feather duster! It works great and I am impressed with the results! Team Swiffer!

• MOMMASBOYS By  MOMMASBOYS
    09.20.17

Great for dusting!

These are the only ones I use. I buy them with the built-in scents and my rooms smell nice after I dust.

• onemused By  onemused
    09.20.17

I love the swiffer dusters! Perfect for people with dust allergies, they trap the dust in and are very easy to use!

• Amc1165 By  Amc1165
    09.19.17

Fab!!

These are one of my favorites for cleaning! Handy, disposable, and very good at doing the job!

• Amberrs32380 By  Amberrs32380
    08.06.16

Works okay. Doesn't collect all the dust like it suggests.