Sweet Bacon Crackers
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 30 crackers
A perfect SuperBowl Snack. Sweet, Salty and Crunch-y...Oh and three Ingredients, so it is so easy to make. I do have to admit if my friend didn't make this recipe for a party, I won't have tried it. But it is so good, you won't believe, you probably already have all the ingredients in your house. Enjoy.
1 (16 Oz)
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
2. Arrange crackers in a single layer on a large baking sheet. (as many as you want)
3. Top each cracker with 1/3 slice bacon (or enough to fit on the cracker)
4. Sprinkle desired amount of brown sugar over bacon. (I love sugar so I create a little pile on top)
5. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until browned and crisp.
6. Gobble up
other recipes in appetizers
Great finger food for brunch or anytime!
Quick * Easy, no-bake protein balls for on-the-go snacks!
This great taco dip is so easy to make, and you can add any other toppings you like.
Serve with tortilla chips.