Sweet Bacon Crackers
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 30 crackers
A perfect SuperBowl Snack. Sweet, Salty and Crunch-y...Oh and three Ingredients, so it is so easy to make. I do have to admit if my friend didn't make this recipe for a party, I won't have tried it. But it is so good, you won't believe, you probably already have all the ingredients in your house. Enjoy.
1 (16 Oz)
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
2. Arrange crackers in a single layer on a large baking sheet. (as many as you want)
3. Top each cracker with 1/3 slice bacon (or enough to fit on the cracker)
4. Sprinkle desired amount of brown sugar over bacon. (I love sugar so I create a little pile on top)
5. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until browned and crisp.
6. Gobble up
other recipes in appetizers
Perfect for the game day, these wings take only moments to prep, and the slow cooker does the rest!
This is the best onion dip ever! You won't want to buy store made again.
Yummy, Melt in your mouth chicken with a little KICK! ;)