Sweet Bacon Crackers
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 30 crackers
A perfect SuperBowl Snack. Sweet, Salty and Crunch-y...Oh and three Ingredients, so it is so easy to make. I do have to admit if my friend didn't make this recipe for a party, I won't have tried it. But it is so good, you won't believe, you probably already have all the ingredients in your house. Enjoy.
1 (16 Oz)
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
2. Arrange crackers in a single layer on a large baking sheet. (as many as you want)
3. Top each cracker with 1/3 slice bacon (or enough to fit on the cracker)
4. Sprinkle desired amount of brown sugar over bacon. (I love sugar so I create a little pile on top)
5. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until browned and crisp.
6. Gobble up
other recipes in appetizers
Yummy, Melt in your mouth chicken with a little KICK! ;)
Creamy and delicious dip that is simple to make.
Hot and creamy spinach artichoke dip that the whole crowd will enjoy. Plus homemade tortilla chips that everbody will want to get their hands on!!!