Party Games for Adults: Super Bowl Guessing Game
- Which player will be the MVP?
- Which team will have the most interceptions?
- What will be the final score? Over/Under?
- Will the singer of the national anthem perform live or lip sync?
- Which player will score the most points?
- How many commercials will air?
- How many beer commercials will air?
- How many total yards will be accumulated?
- Winning the coin toss/losing the coin toss
- giving up a run of 10 yards
- a pass of 20 yards
- a sack/ tackle for a loss of 2-10 yards
- make a field goal of 45 yards or more
- missing a field goal of under 50 yards
- a 5-10 yard penalty
- 15+ yard penalty
- giving up a touchdown
- any turnover
- Your team losing on a fourth down situation
- making a touchdown of over 50 yards
- Giving up any return for a touchdown and/or
- any reverse plan taken in for a touch down
Party Games for Adults: The Brett Favre Rule--Revised
- While you're watching the Superbowl game, doesn’t matter which teams are playing, if you hear the name Brett Favre or Tim Tebow you drink or put into the pot.
Party Games for Adults: Manning Brothers Rule --Revised
- Any time one of the Manning brothers, Drew Brees or Aaron Rogers appears in a comercial during the Superbowl, everyone has to drink or put money into the pot.
Party Games for Adults: Super Bowl Commercial Bingo
Create or purchase 5 x 5 bingo cards. Each card must be unique for each player. Play the game like traditional bingo, but the squares on the bingo card will be based on things you will see in commercials during the Super Bowl. Some suggestions include: Pizza Delivery Guy, Kick to the Groin, Soda Commercial, Talking Babies, Trailer, GPS Commercial, or Car Insurance Commercial, Snack Chip Commercial, Dogs or Lizards in a Commercial, Bud, Coors and Miller Commercial, Website commercial, Smartphone Commercial, etc. Any five squares in a row represent a Bingo win. Click Here for aprintable blank bingo card.