Super 8 Movie | SheSpeaks

• faviola_ramos76 By  faviola_ramos76
    11.28.13

Its a good family movie, we enjoyed watching it

• diggit02 By  diggit02
    05.02.13

Something different . Can watch with the whole family .

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

this movie was....um...different? not what i expected, so i guess that can be a good thing? it was pretty humorous.

• Ilovesharpei By  Ilovesharpei
    03.07.12

Movie for all ages. It kept you entertained and excited. The kids in this movie were superb. I really enjoyed it!

• vgil0925 By  vgil0925
    03.07.12

Good movie. Not what I was expecting at all. My kids had fun watching it. Love how it was set in the 80s.

• BJBragg By  BJBragg
    03.07.12

My husband and I went to the theater to see this one and I'll have to admit that it didn't disappoint. A few twists and a really great ending. It was visually stunning and the cast were fantastic. I would certainly recommend this one to someone who may like a little mystery and a little fright, but not to be scared senseless. =)

• eileen510 By  eileen510
    12.03.11

M daughter gave me the Super 8 DVD. It is one of the best movies I've seen this year. It's a new take on the ET theme--edgier than ET but engrossing and endearing. The cast is great. Kyle Chandler (Friday Night Lights series) is one of my favorite actors so his performance added to my enjoyment. Ron Eldard gave a great performance and Elle Fanning was enchanting. The story was well told and kept me interested until the end. Most of the young actors were unknown to me, but the casting was magnificent. All of the characters were realistic and engaging. I watch through to the end of the credits every time!