Sunkist Diet Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade Review | SheSpeaks

• laserpickles420 By  laserpickles420
    09.26.17

Best Diet drink ever!

I usually don't don't drink diet drinks because I feel like it takes away most of the flavor, like the soul of it, but my mom only drinks diet drinks! Out of all the diet drinks she's bought, I can honestly say that sunkist's sparkling lemonade is the best diet drink of all! Since it isn't carbonated like a soda it still has all the flavor of lemonade! It's light and refreshing, and I love Sunkist!

• Mahlsa01 By  Mahlsa01
    09.14.16

Diet Lemonade tastes great!

I love this lemonade as it is not super sweet like most prepared lemonade drinks are. The fizzy is a great addition to the lemonade taste. This is a very refreshing drink and makes me think of warm lazy summer days.

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

I bought some the other day and thought it was pretty good would buy this again~

• edjona By  edjona
    07.05.12

Boy do I love lemonade in the summer months! I tried this because it was on sale, and I loved it. It tastes delicious. My whole family enjoys this. Thank you Sunkist.

• SCarter2011 By  SCarter2011
    09.30.11

If you're a lemonade lover, you have GOT to try this. Even my non-diet soda drinking friends have surprisingly agreed that there is no aftertaste in this drink, only a fizzy not to sweet lemonade flavor. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. I'm HOOKED!