Suncast Deck Box Review | SheSpeaks

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    08.07.20

Roomy

I love this deckbox. It is super roomy for all of our bats, balls, and outdoor equipment. We have had it for years and it really never fades. It has moved around during storms but it really has weathered the weather very well.

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

Back yard must have!

We love sticking out outdoor toys and balls in the deck box. It keeps the deck from being a mess and it keeps the toys safe from rain and sun.

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

This deck box is so spacious we fit 12 cushions from our deck chairs in it it keeps them dry and dust free.

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.08.15

This is the perfect place to put your outdoor seating cushions. It gets very dewey in the morning, where I live, so I always have to put my cushions away and this makes it so easy!

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.23.13

I have this in my backyard and we store our chairs in it,the upholstered ones.It is large and waterproof plus it looks nice and compliments the yard !

• feyensteph By  feyensteph
    03.01.12

I love my suncast all weather wicker outdoor deck box. It is lovely looking and has lasted the test of time and major snow and ice storms in michigan. Great product to store your garden tools and supplies.