SunRype Just Fruit Grains Strawberry Mango | SheSpeaks

• Sourgrl By  Sourgrl
    11.04.14

Yum! My family and myself like these. Taste like candy. Yum!!!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Great for breakfast or snack on the go.

• Laurelflower By  Laurelflower
    09.27.13

The flavor I chose to review is the strawberry but I also got a strawberry/banana (which has hidden carrot) and wildberry. SunRype fruit strips laurel likes it The packaging was very easy to open and I like that you can open it from either side. I love that this is a healthy snack that I can give to my son as a "treat". He doesn't get sweet that often so even something like this is special. SunRype fruit strips laurel likes it The ingredients hold true to the claim on the front. No added sugar or dyes and all fruit ingredients. It also states right on the front that this is a nut/gluten free snack. SunRype fruit strips laurel likes it I did try out the "rip it" statement on the front and it worked nicely. I could see older kids having fun eating them this way. The flavor of this snack was great. Similar to a fruit roll-up but better! I tasted just like dried strawberries. I am a big fan of food like this and I was not disappointed. So the real test was to give some to my two year old. He went nuts over it! He was so upset when he had finished all of it. This is going to be a new addition to my arsenal of snacks to keep on hand.

• Supermary By  Supermary
    07.17.13

Great and delicious bars! It is yummy and healthy, which makes breakfast perfect!! I love the different variety of flavours!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

• sell102 By  sell102
    05.04.13

I received these in a Cravebox and love them. way better to snack on then candy!!

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    01.21.13

Delicious. Superb flavor and great for snack.

• mamalueh By  mamalueh
    01.19.13

These bars are surprisingly good. They are mostly fruit, similar to the fruit leather I give to my kids but much thicker and softer. They also have oats to give them a second food group. I eat one with a glass of milk and I feel like I've eaten a well rounded meal.

• grammamonsey By  grammamonsey
    01.18.13

These are pretty good and nutritious as well. I like them very much.

• gbush3 By  gbush3
    01.17.13

Just tried one of these from my Resolutions Cravebox and love it. It tastes great and is healthy and filling. I will be eating these for breakfast and as a snack from now on.

• ChattyPattysPlace By  ChattyPattysPlace
    01.17.13

These snacks are packed with fruit flavor and I love them. They give me fruit servings and whole grains and seeds all in one bar! I also love the fruit strips. They are so fruity and juicy. I put some in my purse and work desk. I love the wholesomeness of these. I will be buying these for a long time!