Summer s Eve Feminine Wash For Sensitive Skin | SheSpeaks

• tkleonard tkleonard
    07.27.15

Love this product! Use this daily. Makes you felling fresh and new! lol

• SaggyVirgo By  SaggyVirgo
    10.04.18

Love Summer's Eve

One of the few soaps that work! I can even take a bath again it's so sensitive "down there"!

• consteche By  consteche
    09.03.18

Sheer Summer

A must purchases for us ladies :) The Summer Eve's body washes coming in several different scents including the new Sheer Floral version. These last a long time, later really good but keep you clean and smelling good down there which is the whole point! I also found these to be in the mid range for feminine washes so it's very affordable. I would encourage every female teenager and up to try these out.

• KileyA20103 By  KileyA20103
    06.17.18

Amazing product

This stuff is the bomb its super light and smells good. Great for sensitive skin.

• Hxylee2 By  Hxylee2
    06.16.18

It?s awesome!

I have to admit when I first bought this I was nervous to try it but I got involved with reviews I read and from what I had heard, it does justice. Ladies!! We have a rough time every month and this soap helps me relieve stress. The scent is fresh and clean. It cleanses very well. It?s a great brand. I use summers eve products all the time! I would tell my friends to buy this product!

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Use Daily!

I use this wash daily. It's gental and ive never had any issues with irritated skin. Even my toddlers use it when they wash!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

SummersEve Feminine Wash

SummersEve specially designed to clean your more delicate parts leaving you and your skin feeling soft and lovely.

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.12.17

Perfection in a bottle.

They offer a vartery of delicious scents that are subtle and safe. The pH balancing formula works wonders for any type of acid-base imbalance. Perfect for everyday cleansing use to help freshen everything up.

• Introvert20 By  Introvert20
    08.15.17

Love this stuff

This wash is my go to feminine wash. I love this stuff so much it keeps me so fresh and odor free everyday. I do perspire easily and alot and it kind of makes me a little insecure. But this wash makes my insecurities go away. I have to keep this baby in my bathroom at all times.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Fantastic.

Any of Summers Eve's Feminine Wash varieties are fantastic. They all work great at cleaning and eliminating odors. But, it also keeps you "clean down there" longer than if you use just soap or a body wash. A small amount is all that's needed, and the bottle will last at least a month.

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

I use this item especially after my period and it is fantastic. It truly cleans like soap but does not feel like you have put soap there. Regular soaps can irritate this sensitive area. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about it. I used the delicate blossom one and the smell is nice but does not live you smelling like perfume there which is very refreshing.