Summer s Eve Feminine Wash For Sensitive Skin | SheSpeaks

• tkleonard tkleonard
    07.27.15

Love this product! Use this daily. Makes you felling fresh and new! lol

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Woman: must have

Great feminine wash. I have sensitive skin and it has kept me clean without extra issues. Great fresh scent!

• Sejlakay By  Sejlakay
    04.03.19

Easy Clean

I used both the scented and non scented one I like both of them, the scented one smells soo good but it really helps me to stay clean especially down there after my period i like to wash up very well (TMI) but I only had a one time pain when i used it, and never happened again it was with the scented one so that was probably why that happened but overall i love it, easy clean.

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    04.02.19

Highly recommend

I have very sensitive skin and this product isn?t harsh and leaves me feeling clean!

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.13.19

Must have

Since I first used this product I?ve been obsessed with and has become a necesito product for me. I?d recommend to all women out there. Smells great, lathers on well, only a little bit is needed so it long lasting and is very affordable. My favorite is the light pink one.

• Dahling By  Dahling
    12.24.18

Gentle clean

This stuff was absolute go to, summertime skirts riding the T aka subways trains. Winter and layers, absolutely. Teen daughter, a must.

• Natalie_zimmerman By  Natalie_zimmerman
    12.11.18

This is the second kind I?d use they came out with a simply kind and to me it smells like tanning lotion it suppose to smell like coconuts but. Also love this stuff too

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.25.18

It's an okay wash

My mother was obsessed with these washes when I was living there. I liked the smell, but it dried my skin out and I wasn't a fan of that. My mother would stock up on them and recommend them to me. They work alright, but they just weren't a product for me.

• SaggyVirgo By  SaggyVirgo
    10.04.18

Love Summer's Eve

One of the few soaps that work! I can even take a bath again it's so sensitive "down there"!

• consteche By  consteche
    09.03.18

Sheer Summer

A must purchases for us ladies :) The Summer Eve's body washes coming in several different scents including the new Sheer Floral version. These last a long time, later really good but keep you clean and smelling good down there which is the whole point! I also found these to be in the mid range for feminine washes so it's very affordable. I would encourage every female teenager and up to try these out.

• KileyA20103 By  KileyA20103
    06.17.18

Amazing product

This stuff is the bomb its super light and smells good. Great for sensitive skin.