Summer's Eve Feminine Wash For Sensitive Skin Review | SheSpeaks

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

Great for sensitive skin

I love this feminine wash. I use it every day. I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate me at all.

• MzIesha By  MzIesha
    04.14.21

Love it!

I am very happy with this product. I have purchased several scents and have recommended this product to friends and family.

• clairerocks01 By  clairerocks01
    04.07.21

Absolutely great!

The best feminine wash there is ! I use it every day also as a body wash ! The wipes are great too. Individually wrapped great to take anywhere with you to use on the go.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    03.16.21

Awesome products.

These are not only for your female parts, but for breakouts on your back and face. I use the cucumber one, for that.

• Jaxmom3 By  Jaxmom3
    03.16.21

All day freshness

I use Summer's Eve Delicate Blossoms Feminine Wash on a daily basis. Gives you that extra fresh all day feeling.

• mingee08 By  mingee08
    03.12.21

Nothing Compares to Summer's Eve!!

I use the Summer's Eve Delicate Blossoms Feminine Wash on a regular basis. It's gentle on my super sensitive skin and has a light pretty floral scent. Summer's Eve Feminine Wash always leaves my lady bits feeling clean, smelling sweet & refreshed. I definitely recommend all the Summer's Eve Feminine Wash products, they're all made with the thoughtful care of female hygiene, being the priority.

• TheFitGirl By  TheFitGirl
    03.03.21

My go to brand!

I have tried all the scents and they all smell lovely. It is very gentle and is very good for sensitive skin. It does not burn when washing like some other brands. It also cleans very well. Wonderful product overall.

• glowinggoddess By  glowinggoddess
    02.26.21

Gentle wash.

I love the gentleness of this wash and the scent is mild as well.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    02.10.21

Not a big fan

Bought this brand name because I had a coupon and after using it for a few months and I?m switching back to my original brand. Not a fan of how it feels or smells.

• Melody_2020 By  Melody_2020
    01.30.21

Good for sensitive skin

Does not burn on the skin and smells very good. It does what it's supposed to do.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    01.28.21

Great for sensitive areas!

Great for sensitive skin and has a nice scent too! Use it every time I shower!

• aritayes By  aritayes
    01.28.21

Smells Pure

Good scents. Decent amount of suds. Good for sensitive area.

• wel21l By  wel21l
    10.12.20

Water works the best if you need use an on sented wipe this and others like them are not good for yourself you should neveruse thing on the area

• Seanna By  Seanna
    10.09.20

This is the ONLY feminine care wash I use! It?s awesome and smells great! I get that all over clean feeling after I?ve used it!

• Ash22nicole By  Ash22nicole
    09.15.20

Keeping Her Clean

This is one of my favorite personal care washes to use when it comes to good hygiene! With their being different scents you can find one that you like the smell with but also works with your body chemicals!