Summer infant Baby Touch WiFi video monitor | SheSpeaks

• rubyisabellamcg By  rubyisabellamcg
    05.04.16

Perfect

Worth every penny for my ease of mind and my daughter's safety. I love this monitor!

• mariananino8a By  mariananino8a
    10.02.15

lklklklkl lkjlkjlkjlk ytytytyt khkhkhk gkjghjgjgjh kkkk kkkkk kkkkk

• sassygirl13 By  sassygirl13
    10.22.14

its actually kinda expensive. i don't see the need to have a video monitor when there are a lot of free apps that would make face-to-face interaction possible. you could easily leave an ipad at home or use someone's phone to video call your baby while at work.

• MommyA By  MommyA
    10.05.14

This monitor is great. There are so many features that makes this product stand out from all the rest of the baby monitors. Some of the features that I use regularly, the two way voice communication so that my son can hear my voice thru the monitor, motion tracking camera (which automatically repositions itself when my son moves in his crib), the temperature gauge and the scrolling/zoom features. This monitor is superb. I also love the night vision clarity. The only negative about this product is the initial setup for the internet viewing option. This was slightly challenging and required several calls to the customer service department. With the issue resolved, I can now see my son on my phone when I'm at work and capture precious moments that I would have missed. I can also snap pictures while in this mode.