Thank you for joining us here for Malise’s MomFashion Notes. I am excited to be sharing with you about Fashion and Beauty here at SheSpeaks SheStars. What better way to kick off our column this Spring than to talk about Beach Looks for Moms!
Its been one awesome Spring. Now we’re all ready for a fabulous Summer! That means Beach Season is upon us. Every Mom wants to get their MomFashion on while frolicking at the beach with their children. No longer will you have to be confused with all of the advice and products you are given. Here are 5 Ways to Rock Your Beach Look.
1) Flip Flops. That’s right. Get the perfect Flip Flops for your beach sauntering. These are such a beach staple, you definitely want yours to be comfortable and chic. Quick dry flops like Crocs, look great and dry out quickly. Your feet will thank you. Your girlfriends will follow you. :)
2) Fit SwimSuit. Get the right style and pattern for your own body type. Now days, thank you to websites like Lands’ End, you can find the perfect swimsuit style for your own size and shape. This is key because a cute suit on the model may not be the best suit for you in real life. Websites like Lands End give you the tools to search for a swimsuit according to your body type.
3) Classy CoverUps. A great swimsuit CoverUp is convenient and shows you have style. You may love your new swimsuit, however, you will want a classic and pretty coverup. There are many great choices for this: warps, sarongs, sundresses and skorts. Find something that compliments your swimsuit and you! And you’re ready for the BBQ right after the beach.
4) Sunscreen. There is nothing more unfashionable than a dangerous sunburn. We all love the warmth of sunshine after a long Winter. However, keep what’s best in mind for your body. Proper sunscreen will keep you fashionably at the beach all summer long. Remember, apply often.
5) Sunglasses. Don’t forget this necessary fashion item. We all love the "cool" factor sunglasses bring us. There are lots of designer sunglasses available so you can stay fab and stylish. Just remember they are multipurpose. Sunglasses are awesome for blocking out the brightest rays and leaving you looking like a million bucks.
*BONUS Remember to always sport your smile! It’s priceless and it’s one of a kind!
With these simple and amazing tips you’ll have the confidence to be rocking your beach look all Summer long. Also, you’re bound to have a grand time, be safe and look styling, too.
What are your best Beach Looks? See you on the shore.