Summer Infant SwaddleMe | SheSpeaks

• bigdraws71 bigdraws71
    03.27.14

I bought this for my granddaughter after her birth it was awesome product that gave her the extra warmth and even though her little hands always seem to sneak out from time to time it was an awesome product that is a save it for future family members that may show up

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This just fit our baby so awkwardly. I found it a bit difficult to understand the directions and the velcro was constantly sticking to something I wasn't trying to attach it to. I found it was just so much easier to swaddle my baby in a blanket than to constantly try to readjust this wrap.

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    09.27.18

Love this! Very well made!

https://wp.me/p9o3eU-6P Summer Infant sent this to me for review, and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. It is 100% cotton and very well made. The designs are cute as well. Washes up nicely without shrinking.

• Amandafaye44 By  Amandafaye44
    10.25.17

Swaddle mes

Absolutely love everything about this product. I have used these for my last 3 littles, and still using it for my almost 10month old at bedtime when she's sick, which she will only go to bed swaddled. With these you don't have to keep rewrapping a blanket

• IE-mommy By  IE-mommy
    10.23.17

Love

Best baby gift i got, my son would not sleep unless wraped up. Theyre cute add extra comfert to babies they are spendy though

• cfoster03 By  cfoster03
    08.07.17

Great swaddle for summer

This was the perfect weight for summer. My son loved being swaddled until he was about four months old. He started to turn onto his side to sleep and I was worried he would roll over onto his tummy. The swaddle was light weight, easy to put on and take off, and my son couldn't escape it until he was a little older. It was great once we started leaving his arms out too.

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

Love love love

Love love love swaddle me. For the first few weeks, we swaddled our daughter in blankets from the hospital but she was an escape artist. Our friend gifted us a couple SwaddleMe's and it was like our world was changed. Our daughter slept in a swaddle me until around 3 months and then would sometimes need it without her arms tucked. Swaddle Me's were a lifesaver!

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

My daughter liked to be swaddled and this was a quick fix especially in the middle of the night that she couldn't break out of right away!

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I always loved these. The ease and comfort of these made them the best. The peace of mind knowing I didn't have to use a blanket to swaddled myself.

• ruizluanne By  ruizluanne
    05.24.15

I love the colors of this product. It looked really nice but my baby did not like this. She is not good with being swaddled and this product did not help her for sleeping. She usually cries a lot and wanted to be out of this.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Love the design and the feeling of these, but are kind of expensive. It makes it easier to swaddle baby.

• sjababy By  sjababy
    11.13.14

I had these and another zipper type brand on my registry. Baby didnt like these as much. Never made diaper changes much easier for us. I could change him never waking up with backwards zipper type.