Summer Infant Freemont Easy Reach 4 in 1 Convertible Crib Review | SheSpeaks

• Majestas By  Majestas
    03.13.20

We just got this bed for our first baby. Assembly was not too bad, and it looks great! I also love that it converts into a toddler bed. I'm petite, so being able to easily bend over and reach the baby was something I considered when choosing a bed. This one is wonderful, no issues with reach.

• seashellz By  seashellz
    02.24.20

Durable and lasts a long time

I LOVE this bed! It transitions with your child as they grow and it?s very durable and beautiful

• mccloudlace By  mccloudlace
    01.03.19

My daughter sleeps in this. I love it because I dont have to worry about the railing as she grows you can turn into a toddler bed

• AliceaSherman17 By  AliceaSherman17
    04.04.18

Great deal

Was very easy to put together. Very easy to clean. I was very impressed with the crib. The only downside side was you could see the hardware

• skalett04 By  skalett04
    06.18.14

It looks so elegant. If you are looking for a sophisticated and elegant crib for your nursery look no further. Its finished beautifully and looks great in every nursery. Its also the most flexible crib I have seen. The 4 heights are ideal for every "baby stage" and are very easy to change. Also, putting up the crib wasn't very difficult (my husband is far from being a DYI King) so thats a big plus for us. I also like the curved front panel, it really does make a difference when taking the baby out of the crib or putting her back in - its so much easier with the Freemont Easy Reach crib. I would definitely recommend this crib to anyone.