Summer Infant Freemont Easy Reach 4 in 1 Convertible Crib | SheSpeaks

• AliceaSherman17 By  AliceaSherman17
    04.04.18

Great deal

Was very easy to put together. Very easy to clean. I was very impressed with the crib. The only downside side was you could see the hardware

• skalett04 By  skalett04
    06.18.14

It looks so elegant. If you are looking for a sophisticated and elegant crib for your nursery look no further. Its finished beautifully and looks great in every nursery. Its also the most flexible crib I have seen. The 4 heights are ideal for every "baby stage" and are very easy to change. Also, putting up the crib wasn't very difficult (my husband is far from being a DYI King) so thats a big plus for us. I also like the curved front panel, it really does make a difference when taking the baby out of the crib or putting her back in - its so much easier with the Freemont Easy Reach crib. I would definitely recommend this crib to anyone.