Sugargoop Sun Defying Sunscreen Oil with Meadowfoam SPF 50 | SheSpeaks

• kabukik kabukik
    08.02.16

Great but be careful

I was really curious about this, it is a sunblock that is an oil, usually this two things don?t go together, but it is a good sunblock. I used it instead of my moisturizer in the morning and it gave my foundations, especially the matte ones, a really pretty glow, not oily, just glowing; I have normal-dry skin, so I don?t know how this would work on oily skin. But even when I really liked this sunblock I had to give it 4 stars because, if it get in your eyes, it is going to hurt bad and for hours, even after applying artificial tears. So my lesson is don?t spray it directly to your face, spray it on the palm of your hand and then apply it.

• Gmax123 By  Gmax123
    01.08.19

A great add on to your summer bag

When initially buying this product, I was a little weary because it is an oil. I decided to use alone and I found that I was a little red after being in the sun, but not sunburnt. The following time, I decided to mix with a cream facial sunscreen and it worked great!

• kabukik By  kabukik