Suave Suave shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• Kiki040899 By  Kiki040899
    10.26.19

Suave review

Although suave smells fantastic it?s really not good for your hair, it has a lot of harsh ingredients in it.

• LoreHerrera By  LoreHerrera
    10.26.19

We typically have different brands of shampoo circling around just to test out but this is the one we ALWAY ALWAYS ALWAYS HAVE! It?s inexpensive and has a great scent also comes in variety of scents you take you pick!

• nanaknows420 By  nanaknows420
    05.15.19

Great quality for a great price

Love all suave shampoos and conditioners they offer great quality and quantity for a great price! And they smell amazing always leave you feeling squeaky clean.

• vaniqua By  vaniqua
    05.11.19

Deliciously Scented

Suave offers so many deliciously scented shampoos. Scents are never overwhelming. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and looking healthy. The greatest benefit of this shampoo is its affordable price point. You can afford to buy multiple bottles to try out different scents without great cost.

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    05.06.19

Give me an all natural cleanser ...

Smells good, but its too unnatural. Too many man made ingredients and bubbling agents and too harsh on hair.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

Good if you do not have dry hair.. contains too many drying agents for hair

• Malia024 By  Malia024
    10.12.17

Frizz

This is a great shampoo except for some qualities. It leaves buildup in your hair after using, and causes more frizz to happen.

• Mszrosa By  Mszrosa
    04.14.17

I love suave products this shampoo leaves your hair smelling really good that you just want to be smelling your hair all the time

• pinktaps By  pinktaps
    12.25.16

clean and smells nice suave shampoo

I love suave shampoo and it leaves your hair nice and clean. Its affordable so u can shampoo your hair anytime. Hair smells refreshing and doesn't weigh your hair down.

• Savvy5 By  Savvy5
    10.20.16

Outstanding

I used this and it's wonderfull. My family and I have used this shampoo for the longest time. The smell is outstanding, I get so many compliments that my hair smells good.

• GeekyButterfly By  GeekyButterfly
    10.16.16

Suave is not for my hair type

Suave shampoo left my coarse hair very dry but smelling good. If you have African American hair textures this is not a good product. Should not be used everyday

• darlaooley By  darlaooley
    10.15.16

Great for a Tight Budget

If you are like most of us we do have to live paycheck to paycheck. Suave Products are great, they smell great and get the job done!! BEST YET THEY ARE CHEAP!! No reason to always have to buy higher end products when you should be able to find what you need on the Suave line. They have a scent for everyone!

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Soft

This shampoo leave hair feeling really soft and not too poofy

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.01.16

Suave Shampoo is great for a low price, it gets the quick job done. However, the chemicals are not great for your hair and I would rather spend more money on a product that won't cause any damage to my hair.

• Twheat22 By  Twheat22
    09.01.16

It's ok

Good shampoo and affordable , smells great but leaves hair dry and frizzy. You'd need to use conditioner after. I like it but not a favorite.