Suave Suave shampoo | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Malia024 By  Malia024
    10.12.17

Frizz

This is a great shampoo except for some qualities. It leaves buildup in your hair after using, and causes more frizz to happen.

• Mszrosa By  Mszrosa
    04.14.17

I love suave products this shampoo leaves your hair smelling really good that you just want to be smelling your hair all the time

• pinktaps By  pinktaps
    12.25.16

clean and smells nice suave shampoo

I love suave shampoo and it leaves your hair nice and clean. Its affordable so u can shampoo your hair anytime. Hair smells refreshing and doesn't weigh your hair down.

• Savvy5 By  Savvy5
    10.20.16

Outstanding

I used this and it's wonderfull. My family and I have used this shampoo for the longest time. The smell is outstanding, I get so many compliments that my hair smells good.

• GeekyButterfly By  GeekyButterfly
    10.16.16

Suave is not for my hair type

Suave shampoo left my coarse hair very dry but smelling good. If you have African American hair textures this is not a good product. Should not be used everyday

• darlaooley By  darlaooley
    10.15.16

Great for a Tight Budget

If you are like most of us we do have to live paycheck to paycheck. Suave Products are great, they smell great and get the job done!! BEST YET THEY ARE CHEAP!! No reason to always have to buy higher end products when you should be able to find what you need on the Suave line. They have a scent for everyone!

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Soft

This shampoo leave hair feeling really soft and not too poofy

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.01.16

Suave Shampoo is great for a low price, it gets the quick job done. However, the chemicals are not great for your hair and I would rather spend more money on a product that won't cause any damage to my hair.

• Twheat22 By  Twheat22
    09.01.16

It's ok

Good shampoo and affordable , smells great but leaves hair dry and frizzy. You'd need to use conditioner after. I like it but not a favorite.

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.20.16

buildup

I like the smell of this product but it tends to build up in my thick coarse hair.