Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray | SheSpeaks

• j92311 By  j92311
    09.02.15

I love this stuff. It provides awesome volume without the funky texture

• toshatague By  toshatague
    05.01.14

I absolutely love Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray. I use it before I curl or straighten my hear twords the scalp and massage it in. It definitely keeps my hair from looking flat even when it gets humid. Added bonus: it smells awesome!

• Dhawks By  Dhawks
    02.20.14

I love this. I have fine hair that does not hold any body. I got this because it was on sale and thought I would try it. I was very impressed and I will repurchase it.

• refinnejw By  refinnejw
    10.26.11

I have limp, flat, fine hair. It never had any 'uuumph' until I started using Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray. It's like I got a new head of hair. It has body, volume, everything I was looking for. Works every time...and even better if you use the Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. If you want to give it a try for free, go to suave.com/canyoutell/ If you complete the quiz, they send you a coupon for a free product or products. Good luck and enjoy.