Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hairspray Review | SheSpeaks

• madboutmakeup By  madboutmakeup
    09.14.14

This is a wonderful hairspray if you like a soft hold. it is great for those lose curl days. If you like a strong hold this is not the hairspray for you. There are other great ones from suave though.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

This is budget friendly perfect for last-minute sprays and on the go styles

• Ekosh25 By  Ekosh25
    01.31.13

Great hold. It also washes out fully. Even after use your hair is full of bounce, alive and doesn't feel sticky or go flat later I the day.

• wommfan79 By  wommfan79
    01.29.13

This hair spray has it all, it's not damaging to the pocketbook, it's long lasting, never flaky and allows my curls to move all while providing body and bounce. I buy a few cans so that I don't run out, and when I curl my hair especially in muggy or humid weather, it doesn't puff out or look stiff. This will always be my "budget friendly" go to hairspray. I always recommend it to my friends.

• iloveyou88 By  iloveyou88
    10.05.12

I really wanna try this looks like it would work really good

• mitsysammy By  mitsysammy
    09.28.12

Great product! It holds without being stiff. It doesn't flake when you brush it out. And the cost is very attactive as compared to other brands

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

Love this hairspray! It lives up to its name as a touchable finish hairspray. It does not make hair hard or crunchy at all. I spray this in once I am ready to head out the door and it keeps my hair in place while also allowing it to move and flow. Great smell also! Love this hairspray.

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy
    07.23.12

• Colesmama09 By  Colesmama09
    04.04.12

This hairspray has became my only hairspray. I love that it holds my hair style without weighing my hair down. It also doesn't feel sticky and my hair doesn't look stiff.

• ashleyw31 By  ashleyw31
    04.04.12

I have baby fine hair. A lot of times when I use certain hairspray it makes me look like I greased my hair down. This is light, manageable, and doesn't weigh my hair down.

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.08.12

I have fine hair and it is hard for me to find a "touchable" looking yet lasting hold hairspray. This one does the trick without making it look as is I lacquered my head. It also smells really yummy!

• bettyboop2001 By  bettyboop2001
    10.31.11

I just recently bought this hairspray and I love it! I love the smell, the feel (it's not sticky or stiff at all) and how long it lasts. This is my new favorite hairspray!

• Hgroff2005 By  Hgroff2005
    10.27.11

This is a great product. Sometimes I like to show off my natural curl but I don't want the "stiff" look and feel of my hair. I got a sample of this product and fell in love. It has a great scent and it works to keep my curls with out the stiffness. It is also easy to brush out without pulling your hair out. I say a must in a hair care collection.