Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

My mother-in-law uses this and swears by it, but when I tried it, I wasn't a fan. I love their keratin spray-serum, which works great to tame my frizz, but this product made me feel like I was putting a little waxy shield on my hair. I much prefer their Moroccan variety of the Professionals line since it does the job to keep away frizz without weighing my hair down.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Great Deal!!

This stuff is great, and it's cheap! Can't beat that.

• Conniilovee By  Conniilovee
    01.25.16

I personally like this product because my hair needs a lot of moisture, and i noticed that with this conditioner it really takes the frizz away.

• Raquelsobek By  Raquelsobek
    11.20.14

I did not like this stuff it was very watered down and I felt like I needed to use a lot to achieve what I wanted.

• CourtDez3035 By  CourtDez3035
    11.20.14

This product is ok. I feel Suave tries too hard to advertise their products as exactly the same as the leading brand. I am not fully satisified with the quality it guarantees. I do enjoy the price though and it doesn't leave any film on my hair so that's a plus!

• jennzie By  jennzie
    11.19.14

This product works very well on my thick curly hair. It gets rid of the tangles and frizz and leaves my hair feeling soft.

• rilypeachey By  rilypeachey
    07.30.14

my daughters hair used to tangle so easy . this works great on her hair.no more problem hair.

• Breveedolce By  Breveedolce
    07.30.14

This is a good conditioner for my daughter's thick curly hair. It does a good job of helping define the curls and seems to moisturizer but i do notice a type of film or residue that is not so desirable. We use the leave in container and dry shampoo from this line and do like them. It is effective but not our first choice.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

I like Suave products but this is the worst thing they ever made. My hair felt so unnatural and greasy after using this that I threw it right in the garbage. It took a few days to get my hair back to normal.

• Dhawks By  Dhawks
    02.20.14

Did not like this at all. I still have some left. After about ten uses, I lost a bunch of hair. I guess I had protein overload, but I hated it.