Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Leave in Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

I like this MUCH better than the actual keratin conditioner that Suave has. I'm not sure why, but the leave-in version keeps your hair from getting that horrible waxy-feel afterwards. I like to make sure my hair is as dry as possible before putting it in and then apply it to the underside of my hair and mix in from underneath. This will prevent it from making the top of your hair look greasy for any reason. When I do this, my hair feels silky-smooth all day! I have curlyish-wavyish hair, and for me to be able to run my hand through my hair without hitting a snag, it's a real treat!

• JuJu0791 By  JuJu0791
    03.20.15

I worked in a salon for a few years and have tried many expensive hair products. The Suave Professionals line is amazing! Suave's Keratin Infusion Oil will leave your hair soft,smooth,shiny and manageable! Plus it smells good too! :) I recommend trying it!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

• MissMichelleAmy By  MissMichelleAmy
    02.12.13

A great inexpensive hair product! My only con with this product is that there are fine glitters in the formula. It isn't a big deal, but it did take me by surprise. I heat-style my hair and color it frequently and this product makes my grass-like ends feel soft again!

• allybaby1285 By  allybaby1285
    02.01.13

i used this once but i did not like it at all

• soniap2132 By  soniap2132
    01.31.13

Love this product my hair gets so tangled and dehydrated after the shower but as soon as I get out it's an amazing thing just to put this leave'in conditioner and leave it not have to worry my hair ooks amazing no frizzyness and its not oily. AMAZING

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    09.26.12

Never have I thought that I would like a product as this! I usually straighten out my hair, but when I have this, I use it in my hair when its damp and put my hair up in a bun and when it gets dried, I take my bun apart and dont have to brush my hair cause my curls look really pretty! I dont even need to use a curling iron. If I want it straight, it looks really shiny! This stuff works good!!!

• lmb243 By  lmb243
    08.29.12

I *Love* this stuff! I bought it on a recommendation and was not at all disappointed!! So far I have used it when wet before blow drying to straighten my hair, and also when wet to use when air-drying, and finishing with the diffuser attachment! It really does smooth the cuticle, get rid of frizz, and combat overall "poofy" hair for us girls with a lot of that hair that likes to poof and frizz in all the wrong ways! I love this stuff! And the best part, it's readily available in the drugstores and grocery stores, and it's extremely reasonable!! A wonderful product! I couldn't recommend it more! :)

• adnerb By  adnerb
    08.28.12

I love this stuff! My hair is so frizzy after washing and drying, but when I use the keratin leave in conditioner there is no frizz in sight and it leaves my hair so soft. It has a pleasant scent and a hint of shimmer to add some fun affects.

• samgilbert80 By  samgilbert80
    07.02.12

This worked great on my wavy and frizzy hair. I love it!

• bbygyrl778 By  bbygyrl778