Suave Professionals Karatin Infusion Smooth and Shine Serum | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

This serum works very very well, but I find that it works best if you apply it in small spritzes at a time. Don't spray a ton on and then comb through - spray, then comb, spray, then comb. If you spray more than a couple sprays at once, it wets your hair enough that it will start to frizz from the moisture of the serum.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Love this stuff and it works great if you don't use a lot.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.16.13

LOVE LOVE LOVE this serum, I have tried many brands that did ok, but suave surprised me. I do not like most of their other hair Products

• terrisam By  terrisam
    10.15.13

I have very curly frizzy hair . I have used every serum on the market ! this serum is the best for me. I was surprised it performed so well but it did !

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

This product is great for frizz and for curly or straightened hair. I would use it to get rid of frizz from my natural curly hair or use it for silk and shine when my hair was straightened.

• kayberrie By  kayberrie
    08.05.13

I used this after a hair stylist cooked my hair by dying it pink and trying to fix it. It worked wonders to tame to frizz and make my hair soft again.

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.15.13

I have extremely dry, frizzy hair that is extremely hard to control. This serum makes my hair look so smooth and sleek. I can look polished and put together instead of frizzy and out of control. It's so easy to use by applying to damp hair after shampooing or even to dry hair. I usually flit iron or curl my hair after. Since its Suave it's a very affordable product but the quality is top notch!