Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Cream Mousse | SheSpeaks

• ShaynaK By  ShaynaK
    08.13.14

I have used this product off and on this past year. I really like how it has a leave in conditioner in it. However, it does leave my wavy hair a bit crunchier than I would like. It does hold the waves and curl all day which I love.

• nikki2076 By  nikki2076
    09.26.13

Love love love this stuff! I have been looking for something that will help define my waves without making it hard. And this does it! The consistency is awesome and smells so good!

• hollyakamomma By  hollyakamomma
    12.11.12

Love it! I have frizzy curly hair, and this is one of the few products that work with it. It doesn't weigh my hair down or change the texture of it at all. just works with it to help control the curls and fight the friz!

• caswilso By  caswilso
    04.20.12

I honestly believe I've tried just about everything on my hair. I'll straighten out my hair and one teeny, tiny little rain drop and I'll end up with a fro. So, instead of fighting the curls, I thought I would try out this product, and oh great grannies alive! This is the best mousse I've tried yet!

• crawfishkg By  crawfishkg
    01.16.12

I usually use salon products on my curly hair, but I saw this at the store and decided to give it a shot. Holy cow! I love it. It has actually made my hair curlier! I will admit that it took a little getting used to at first, but then I discovered you don't have to use as much of the product. I am a convert; I'll keep using this product.

• testerinspire99 By  testerinspire99
    07.14.11

I have straight hair but this is all that I got. So let me start off with how wonderful it is! it smells like you just got out of a flower heaven! it's not greasy for me! but I have noticed at the ends it becomes hard. But everything is so smooth! OMG! it's great product!

• Tpentek By  Tpentek
    06.01.11

I strongly dislike this product. It leaves my hair feeling very greasy and heavy. I've tried using less and it still leaves the "yuck" feeling. I did not find it to improve my curls at all, just weighted them down. I am a loyal Sauve user too - theirs is the only hairspray I will use - so I really wanted to like this product but it just doesn't work for me.

• fatima1 By  fatima1
    04.25.11

let me start off with how much i love this product. i have really curly hair and they tend to get really frizzy and my curls don't show. this product has lessened my frizz and my curls turned out really nice. the mousse feels really thick, which is good for me. Also the directions in that are really specific and they help a lot.