Suave Professional Rosemary and Mint shampoo | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

This stuff smells great and cleans well. It is your slightly-above average shampoo & conditioner. You shouldn't be expecting miracle work with this, but it does a fantastic job of being an every other day treatment, depending on your needs of course. I like to use this when I just need to wash my hair, but don't need to give it a huge boost of care. I usually put this in on days I plan on braiding my hair right after washing since the braid prevents the frizz AND keeps the nice smell in all day long.

• lsgoods22 By  lsgoods22
    03.02.20

Works great. Has great smell. Its awesome but not as awesome as their object of copy but will do in a pinch due to price.

• Staskosgirl By  Staskosgirl
    02.25.20

Drugstore Gem

I have very thick wave hair with a scalp that offends flakes in one spot. This product is great and has rosemary which is great for circulation. Ive stopped buying $$$ brands and have been happy with this for months. Plus it?s sold everywhere and so cheap!

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Thanks, Mother-In-Law! It's a Hit!

My future mother-in-law keeps these in her guest bathroom. Hair snob that I am, I can honestly say I've stopped packing shampoo and conditioner when we visit them. This smells amazing and feels like it should cost much more than it actually does. It leaves my hair soft and smelling great. I'm a fan.

• jamieannette0 By  jamieannette0
    07.10.16

Oh my gosh! This not only smells fantastic but keeps my hair healthy and soft! I got the conditioner and shampoo and my boyfriend uses it also because he loves it as well!

• colleenc898 By  colleenc898
    07.08.16

Love it

Love this line of products! Great price, great variety and something for everyone in my household!

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.08.16

This shampoo and conditioner set is great. I love the smell. You can also feel the coolness of the mint has you wash it out. This is also a great product for the lower price.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Good shampoo & conditioner

Good cheaper shampoo & conditioner. Smells good last all day. Keeps hair soft and manageable. Doesn't dry my hair out.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Again cheap product but great product Just the smell is wonderful but then you get silky smoothness and non greasy hair. Love it

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

• Locdprincess By  Locdprincess
    01.15.14

I love this product! It works miracles for my locs especially when it comes to getting rid of all the build up. The smell of the shampoo and conditioner lets me know my hair will be clean and it certainly DOES clean my hair and scalp gently! The PRICES IS EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE! You can't go wrong with trying this set! TRUST ME!!!