Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

I have been using products with Moroccan oil in them for about 2 years now, and Suave's blend is the most inexpensive one I can find that still does a GOOD job. I try and use these at least once a week to keep my hair shiny, and they work well with all the other hair-care products I use. I do wish that the smell was better though. It reminds me of my grandpa's aftershave, and I'm not really psyched to smell like that all day. My husband likes the smell for some reason, which I find hilarious, so I guess it does the job smell-wise even if I don't care for it!

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227
    01.17.18

OHMYGOSH THIS SMELLS SO GOOD!! I love the subtle scent that go into your hair. I am already a fan of the Suave Professionals line but this is a new favorite!

• Olysichka By  Olysichka
    11.05.16

Good shampoo

I have used a lot of shampoos in the past, I use Suave now, overall the smell and everything is great, its not the best but it does the job !

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    10.07.16

I have very long partially hilited hair and this works really well for me. Moroccan oil is the bees knees. It smells good and improves the condition of my hair. You go Suave! Well done.

• stephag1990 By  stephag1990
    08.14.16

Love the way it leave my hair looking & feeling!

I love Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner, it's one of my favorites to use for my hair. What I like about it is that it smells really good, makes my hair so soft & shiny, and leaves it feeling & looking healthy.

• juliacgm By  juliacgm
    06.10.16

Love Suave products! the Moroccan infusion shampoo keeps my hair healthy and shiny!

• juliacgm By  juliacgm
    06.10.16

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Great products at good prices. When compared to name brands does the same for lot less money.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

Suave is the cheapest high quality brand. Love their products

• HollieFi By  HollieFi
    12.19.14

The smell is pretty pleasant and it cleans my hair very well, however I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this. It makes the back of my head itch like crazy. I wish I could use it because it does work very well for the price.

• rhemarich22 By  rhemarich22
    11.08.14

Absolutely love this product! It makes my hair super soft and silky. The shampoo and conditioner works as a great moisturizer for my hair. I love the smell, and not to mention its at a great price. I recommended this product to my sister and my mom, and they both love it.