Suave Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.13.16

Great

I used to use this all the time!!!! It smells amazing and it keeps my hair smooth

• KiyahH By  KiyahH
    07.12.16

Smells so GOOD!

Suave's Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner smells amazing! I cant believe how inexpensive it is! Once you try this product you will never go back to those overpriced conditioners!

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love the smell of this conditioner. When I first saw the name Everlasting Sunshine I didn't really think about buying it, until the store was out of the scent I normally get. I love the that it's not too thin or thick. This conditioner goes on sale , and sometimes I see coupons for it and I usually stock up . This in another conditioner that I use as a leave - in on my thick hair.

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

Smella soooo good. Good conditioner for barely anything. I always have tangle free, smooth hair, after using.

• Kass730 By  Kass730
    08.16.15

This conditioner smells amazing! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and fresh. I have naturally oily hair but I'm still able to use this conditioner without it leaving a greasy feeling on my hair, love it!

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

suave always makes affordable products that work well. I love the smell

• Mayceesmomma6911 By  Mayceesmomma6911
    03.03.15

This conditioner is sooo amazing! I have very thick hair so usually I have to use a ton of conditioner and then it leaves oily residue. Well this stuff is so great... I dont have to use as much and it really moistures my hair and really leaves my hair feeling great and not oily!

• 1andonlySylvia By  1andonlySylvia
    12.25.14

smells great! works great...as does any suave product I have ever used!

• flutterbygrl By  flutterbygrl
    12.16.14

This is awesome conditioner!!!! I love the scent and it works as good as the more expensive conditioners on the market!

• sevenstorms By  sevenstorms
    11.07.14

Wow...wooooooooooooow. After all the expensive conditioners I have used on my curly 3b/3c hair, this one performs spectacularly, and it's only about two bucks at the drugstore. My hair is softer and my curls are bouncy again. Like another reviewer mentioned, I am wondering what all of those other products were doing to my hair. The smell is great - a little tropical, but still very fresh and clean. Not overpowering - just the right balance. The smell lingers for my days between washings. The slip is wonderful. After applying it to my hair and letting it sit for a few minutes, I can easily separate my tangles with my fingers. If I leave a little of this in after rinsing, I don't need a leave in conditioner. Thumbs up!