Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

I swear by this. For everything.

This shampoo is ALWAYS in my shower. It's great as a clarifying shampoo if you only wash every few days - I follow up with a hydrating shampoo after. I've also used this to clean my makeup brushes for years, and it keeps them soft and gets them squeaky clean. Also, not sure if you're supposed to do this, but sometimes, when kitties roll in their own mess, this is the only thing that really gets them clean and doesn't irritate their skin.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Suave clarifying shampoo works well on a budget perfect for family friendly hair

• kristicall By  kristicall
    08.19.14

love this stuff

• tygerlily24 By  tygerlily24
    08.15.14

Works well to clear hair of all the junk you have to put in it everyday. I use it every other day and alternate with a moisturizing shampoo for best results.

• sassypooinms By  sassypooinms
    06.16.14

This is the only shampoo I use. This stuff is great! I use a lot of hairspray to give my pixie cut some volume, curl, and kick it up a little bit so I need a shampoo that will wash it all away. Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo does just that. It leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and I love it.

• mayramayra388 By  mayramayra388
    09.13.13

I love all suave products I have used them for a lot of yrs n by evry yr that goes by they improve even more. they have great products special there suave profesionals line I love as well. n the suave shampoos n conditioners r great as well , I have plenty I usualy stack up on shamp/cond love suave! I recommend it works well with my hair.

• veah100 By  veah100
    09.15.12

I use this, I'd say it's okay not bad. I perfer moisturzing shampoo's.

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    09.14.12

I have quite thick and coarse hair, and this is a great shampoo for me. It does what it is supposed to do, simply, cleanly, and very economically. And it has a great scent, too!

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

I use this once a week as a clarifying shampoo and it works well for that. Can be a little drying so a conditioner may be a must.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    06.03.11

You get wht u pay for. This was a bad choice. Made hair frizzy n dry

• pbjalme By  pbjalme
    03.19.11

Made my hair frizzy and I use, for the most part, Suave products, but did not like this shampoo. I have thick and fine curly hair, and had to use a lot of condition to just get a comb through my hair.

• onlytwocolours By  onlytwocolours
    10.12.09

I have very curly hair that becomes dry and frizzy if I dont moisturize weekly. I tried this shampoo and it left my hair looking dull and not feeling clean. :( I have tried other clarifying shampoos and they did the job to get gross buildup from hair products out. The price is good, but I wish it worked for us curly girls!

• lucysperson By  lucysperson
    10.12.09

I use this everytime I wash my hair. My scalp and roots get oily after 36 hrs so by 48 or 60, it's gross. I usually run it thru twice when I shampoo just because I like it squeaky clean and then use the conditioner. I think it is the best shampoo.