Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristicall kristicall

love this stuff

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Suave clarifying shampoo works well on a budget perfect for family friendly hair

• kristicall By  kristicall

love this stuff

• tygerlily24 By  tygerlily24
    08.15.14

Works well to clear hair of all the junk you have to put in it everyday. I use it every other day and alternate with a moisturizing shampoo for best results.

• sassypooinms By  sassypooinms
    06.16.14

This is the only shampoo I use. This stuff is great! I use a lot of hairspray to give my pixie cut some volume, curl, and kick it up a little bit so I need a shampoo that will wash it all away. Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo does just that. It leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and I love it.

• mayramayra388 By  mayramayra388
    09.13.13

I love all suave products I have used them for a lot of yrs n by evry yr that goes by they improve even more. they have great products special there suave profesionals line I love as well. n the suave shampoos n conditioners r great as well , I have plenty I usualy stack up on shamp/cond love suave! I recommend it works well with my hair.

• veah100 By  veah100
    09.15.12

I use this, I'd say it's okay not bad. I perfer moisturzing shampoo's.

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    09.14.12

I have quite thick and coarse hair, and this is a great shampoo for me. It does what it is supposed to do, simply, cleanly, and very economically. And it has a great scent, too!

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

I use this once a week as a clarifying shampoo and it works well for that. Can be a little drying so a conditioner may be a must.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    06.03.11

You get wht u pay for. This was a bad choice. Made hair frizzy n dry

• pbjalme By  pbjalme
    03.19.11

Made my hair frizzy and I use, for the most part, Suave products, but did not like this shampoo. I have thick and fine curly hair, and had to use a lot of condition to just get a comb through my hair.