Strivectin TL Tightening Neck Cream | SheSpeaks

• lmdebner By  lmdebner
    11.08.14

I received a sample of this product thru the mail and tried it immediately. I am very happy with the results, within two weeks the fine lines were diminishing and now after a month I see a huge difference in the deep wrinkle on my throat area . I have tried other products ,too many to remember them all and this Strivectin is simply the best to date!!!!

• tamigunter By  tamigunter
    06.20.12

I bought two of these for $85 at Costco, wow within the first week I saw huge results!! I am out now and NEED to get more!!!

• benbri1 By  benbri1
    10.27.11

I received a sample jar of this product direct from Strivectin, whose products I have been using for years. I am truly impressed with the effectiveness of the product; with the first use, I saw immediate results. The skin in the tiny area at the curve of my neck where it meets the jaw has appeared a bit strained of late; when I applied the Strivectin Tightening Cream, the crepiness disappeared and the whole area felt more taut. It lasted all day, too. I am currently using it only in the mornings. I love the smoothness it creates in my skin, and I think this is by far the best product Strivectin has developed.

• blondie89 By  blondie89
    10.27.11

i have been using for about 2 weeks, and i am noticing a difference with the lines on my neck, so far have been happy, this is a little thick but a small amount goes a long way, i just at the lines when applying and go upward motion then to the side of neck by hairline that seems to be doing the trick for me i'm 64 years old and just started using a neck cream about a year ago, this is the one i'm noticing a difference with this product is a little e xpensive, but you can buy on QVC a little cheaper.