Strasburg Children Special Occasion Wear | SheSpeaks

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    12.07.10

Very nice for special occassions, but too expensive for me to buy for my grandchiuldren.

• lily8783 By  lily8783
    12.05.10

Some pretty clothes but TOO EXPENSIVE for something that the little one will outgrow so quickly. I would only imagine buying such clothes for a very fancy occasion--formal wedding where my daughter is a flower-girl. And even then, it's an if.

• Rogcar99 By  Rogcar99
    07.14.10

Beautiful clothes but very pricey.

• mommyharris By  mommyharris
    05.18.10

SUCH good quality but WAY too pricey. The prices they want for these dresses shock me. I had a coupon for them in a mall once and they refused to take it for 'certain' items, of course the ones I'd picked out when the coupon didnt' say anything about that. I'll buy it at a second hand store or consignment sale if it's in good shape but never from the store.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.05.09

Bought a dress there in 2005 for one of my flower girls. It was goreous, versatile, and high quality made.

• COLLDAWN By  COLLDAWN
    05.22.09

These are expensive but I have a pair of pants given to us for our boy, and they are very versatile. We don't just wear them on special occasions, he wears them a lot! We're definately getting our use. However, we did need to iron on a nylon material around the elastic waist, it was a little rough.

• onlyonetoni By  onlyonetoni
    05.07.09

I love my son's little smocked outfit we got there, but the buttons are falling off. There are no replacement buttons, either.

• howardalum By  howardalum
    04.28.09

I love Strasburg dresses because they are beautiful, classic and very well made. I also love that the store has GREATsales, that is the only time I purchase.

• jamiebeth By  jamiebeth
    02.24.09

I love Strasberg dresses! They are perfect for weddings, christenings and for holiday dresses. My girls always get a special dress for their birthdays and they are typically Strasberg! The materials are high quality and beautifully worked. You simply can't get something this nice for these prices anywhere else. Every time my daughters where their dresses I have every mother and grandmother in the world oohing and ahhing over them.

• crispymommy By  crispymommy
    02.24.09

I have purchased these for my older daughter and spent most of the time panicing about her spilling something on herself, Ive learned you can get a dress just as nice with same high quality look and feel from stores such as Macys and lord and taylors even JC Penneys. for the 35.00 to 50.00 and most likely they can actualy enjoy themselves at the event and not have you freaking out about spilling things on themsleves. From this mom's point of view