Strap Perfect Bra Concealer | SheSpeaks

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

Mine worked great- I'm a 32D and have small shoulders so this was perfect for me! As long as you have someone to help you move it higher or can reach your back they're great! (can also use safety pins for the same purpose)

• suzanette By  suzanette
    10.04.13

Mine cracked and were so brittle just trying to figure out how to use them. Maybe sat on the store shelf a little too long!

• Littlemermaid By  Littlemermaid
    10.03.13

Literally impossible to do yourself. You definitely need someone to help get them in the right spot.

• janiekrakowski By  janiekrakowski
    10.01.13

I also unfortunately had to have help in adjusting the straps. This ones a toughie. I love the idea, but not very efficient. Maybe it will just take some getting used to.

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    02.29.12

Do not buy these if you have large breasts! They won't work for you.

• LuckyMama2 By  LuckyMama2
    11.03.11

They work great once they are on, but you cannot do it by yourself! So, if my hubby is not home, my bra straps show:) Also, you need to loosen your bra straps pretty far, but once you get past these steps, they work great!

• lisas4 By  lisas4
    11.03.11

I gave these 3 stars because although they do work, they are very difficult to get on and off and a bit uncomfortable. I have a real problem with my bra straps sliding down with certain bras and these are the perfect fix for that. They also work great in place of a racerback bra, your straps do not show and there are 3 colors to choose from. So if your looking for something that works, these do, just a tad bit uncomfortable.

• ladoofyer By  ladoofyer
    11.03.11

great idea, but very hard to use. if you have someone around to help you attach it, no problem, but trying to do this by myself, I had a lot of trouble getting the second side in place. once I did, it worked. another reviewer mentioned that the knock offs work as well, and I agree.

• Danielinha By  Danielinha
    11.02.11

No other word. Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!

• inga73 By  inga73
    11.02.11

I wish I had thought of inventing this. They work great and do away with needing a strapless bra on most occassions and they are very easy to put on yourself.