Stouffer's Lean Cuisine Review | SheSpeaks

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

I have always been a fan of lean cuisines. It's my go-to frozen dinner option.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Much prefer these over smart ones. Same points, better flavor. Love the cabonara.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I like some of these meals. I wish for the sodium content in some of these you can actually taste some salt! Some need to have more flavor for the high sodium. All in all not bad for the better ones!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

I especially like the Oriental type meals. Very tasty. One of my weekday healthy lunch staples. Quick to prepare and easy to eat at my desk.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

I eat Lean Cuisine meals quite frequently. I tend to eat a lot of junk food, so I like that I can have a quick & easy healthy meal. I like the Cheese Ravioli, & Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli the best.

• monajeanne By  monajeanne
    02.26.14

Good for dieting but find the portion is small. I would like to see them make it a bit larger in portion so I do not grab a roll with butter. Taste is good :)

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.22.14

Portions are small and food is pretty much always the same... Gross!

• thrineray By  thrineray
    11.04.13

Lean Cuisines can be hit or miss, it really depends on your motivation to stick with these products if you're looking for a quick healthy fix that limits your calories and portions, then I recommend it. However, it's not always the most satifsying, depending on the meal...I've enjoyed the cheese ravioli and the steamable pastas with mushrooms. Sometimes the sodium content can be off putting, but all in all, they are pretty good.

• toribvnny By  toribvnny
    10.26.13

I love that there are so many options! Great taste, easy and quick to make, plus the obvious health benefits.

• Haligh123 By  Haligh123
    07.09.13

I'm always drawn in by the *NEW* flavors and beautiful pictures of what the meal would like like, but the flavors never seem very strong and the sodium content is sky high. I only purchase 1 or 2 a shopping trip just to keep on hand for those times I'm at a loss packing a lunch for work and just grab-and-go!

• lisarocks By  lisarocks
    05.15.13

I love Lean Cuisine and have probably tried each and every dish they have and only disliked one or two! So easy to count calories and are quick to nuke for lunch.

• annarae7268 By  annarae7268
    05.12.13

These are quite tasty, and really help with portion control if you are trying to lose weight.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    05.06.13

Portions are small that how you lose wait because you stay hungry. Over priced. Not so tasty

• peggymac75 By  peggymac75
    05.06.13

Generally the best of the diet frozen dinners; I buy them and stock up when they are on sale (usually 5 for 10) which is fairly frequently.

• Nicolel08 By  Nicolel08
    02.16.13

I think these are the best as far as frozen dinners go. These meals are tasty, affordable, quick & there is a large variety available for any craving.