Stouffer's French Bread Pizza Review | SheSpeaks

• BossQueen By  BossQueen
    08.21.17

This might taste okay but following all instructions they always burn. Too hard to bite.

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.16.16

Stouffers French Bread Pizza

I love Stouffers French Bread Pizza, the crust has an amazing taste, its one of the best dough flavors I have ever tasted... The toppings are good but, I personally add more cheese and toppings I love my pizza loaded...

• amyrenae1019 By  amyrenae1019
    07.02.16

Good pizza from the Microwave or toaster oven.

These pizzas are good and super easy to prepare. Even my youngest son can make them by himself (he's an independant guy). The kids love them after school. Super quick in the microwave with no mess, no fuss.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Use to be better

They use to taste better than they do now. Nice easy snack or dinner when your in a hurry. If cooked to long the bread does get way to hard though.

• madalyn By  madalyn
    08.23.15

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

The perfect size for one person!!! Such a good dinner item if you're in a rush!!!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

I have been eating this pizza for years -ever since it hit the market- and I still love it. It's hard to go wrong with anything Stouffer's. Great crust, sauce and toppings. Very satisfying and filling.

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

All four of us love the taste of these! I must admit though, they're a but pricey. We get them if it's a good sale. We also like the variety you get because we all like different ones. We get one box of pepperoni, one or two grilled veggie, one sausage and pepperoni and one supreme. We wait for sales because we need so many lol.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great pizza. Best when cooked in a toaster oven. Microwave is just never the same.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.16.13

Great snack food! I usually buy them when I can get them on sale tho. I love the crunchy outside and the gooey cheese. I use the micro bake way to make them and they always turn out just right.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    09.14.13

I eat this on a weekly basis. Its easy to cook and the taste is GREAT. There are different varieties of the pizza and many ways to cook it. I.e. Microwave, oven, toaster oven. You can eat one for lunch then save the second for tomorrow or however you choose.

• Bellamamma04 By  Bellamamma04
    08.23.13

I love to take this to work and have for lunch. Very tasty!!

• Bwneyez28 By  Bwneyez28
    08.23.13

Good.

• tnanissa By  tnanissa
    08.21.13

The french bread pizza is tasty and feeling

• jminye By  jminye
    08.17.13

These french bread pizzas are actually pretty tasty. I like to eat them every now & then. However, it does have a lot of artificial ingredients.