Stouffers Easy Express Skillets Garlic Shrimp | SheSpeaks

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Easy quick dinner for two

Love that the broccoli stays crisp and doesn't get mushy. Has a nice amount of shrimp in the bag. Perfect taste. My husband loves when we have this for dinner. It's our favorite out of the few that they make. Perfect amount for two people.

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.11.13

The garlic shrimp is a favorite at home. It's one that we both agree on. I can add velveeta to make it cheesier, or tomato sauce to go the other direction. I also add in axtra shrimp. Its a very healthy and quick meal to fix!

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    02.19.11

I love finding something that is quick, easy and tastes great! This recipe was as good as something you would eat in a restaurant. It was so good that I called the company to tell them how much I liked it! If you like creamy dishes with garlic and you like shrimp you will love this. The package makes 2 servings which are more than generous. The package says that each serving is only 310 calories which I still cannot believe. It is so rich, creamy and delicious I can't get enough of it!