Store Carters Outlet Store | SheSpeaks

• Jennyrae089 By  Jennyrae089
    06.30.19

Great quality

I shop for almost all of my daughters clothes at Carters!! They have some amazing doorbuster deals and the quality of the clothing is so much better than others. Plus every time I go in to shop the staff is always so pleasant and helpful!!!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    03.28.19

I?m obsessed with shopping at Carters for my nephew! They have adorable clothes! I?m really enjoying the SkipHop zoo animal products they sell! It?s a huge plus that they always have amazing sales! I?ve easily spent a couple hundred dollars the past two months on my nephew just at Carter?s alone!!

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Go - you're welcome, in advance

OUTLET freaking rocks & you hit the clearance with an additional % off ... you can hit the jackpot - gotta watch for the sales & signing up (email) truly makes it far more worth it - the clothing is made of good quality & actually last the toddler years - the customer service - you feel as family NO forced purchases & VERY helpful - assist ya when needed & otherwise leave ya to your shopping

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

My son wears Carters clothes often and they fit his slim figure well. They always have wonderful specials that a mother shopping on a budget could appreciate. I am always welcomed upon entering the store and thanked when I leave. I will continue to make Carters my main shopping source for my 2.5 year old.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

I like the outlet stores and shopping online to get the best deals! I always get compliments on my kids clothes that I buy from here!

• FitMom15 By  FitMom15
    09.30.15

I have two little girls and I can always find what I am looking for at Carters! Plus I can always get them matching outfits with the wonderful sales they have. Also on top of the sales I get coupons in the mail and extra $10 off coupon at the store when I cash out. This store is just wonderful!

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

I just had my first Grandson and I love this store let alone the Carter's name. This product has been around for ever and the quality still stands. I have found so many cute items here that I have to stay out of the store now because my daughter has no more room for new clothes! Great store with great bargains.

• mom2asquared By  mom2asquared
    01.26.13

We have a local store here in town, and I love going to it. The quality of Carters clothes is amazing and they hold up to everything my kids put them through. I like going to the store better than shopping at other stores that carry Carters products. Thats because the actual store has way better deals and sales than what other stores sell the merchandise at. All of their items are super cute as well

• Alidave6 By  Alidave6
    10.15.12

LOVE Carter's clothing for my little one, but was disappointed by the outlet prices. I have found most of the same clothing at their online site CHEAPER than the outlet.

• Busyb4thm By  Busyb4thm
    03.19.12

I like the clothes and how soft they are but they dont have a good selection of boys clothes.