Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Yogurt Review | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    04.04.20

tastes good

Such a great tasting yogurt and so healthy. My kids love it.

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

Great baby yogurt.

These yogurts are great! Taste great, made with whole milk and the babies really loved all the flavors and creaminess of it. They also have a veggie version I haven't been able to find yet.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Best baby yogurt out there.

I love buying this yogurt for my children, and sometimes sneak one for myself. They taste so creamy and delicious. And I love that, unlike other brands, it's whole milk. Which is good for brain development.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    11.19.18

Great!

My whole family loves Stinyfeild farm Jobs by yogurt. Organic and clean nutrition.

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

My baby favorite

I love Stonyfield products!! This yogurt is so creamy and delicious my baby love it. Is worth the price.

• mylesmom By  mylesmom
    10.24.15

My 9 month old loves this product. We started giving this to him at the recommended age of 6 months and he just loves them. It's a really safe and gentle milk based product for babies and their sensitive tummys.

• RFayette By  RFayette
    10.06.15

My son loved these. I started giving them to him almost daily from 6 months. For a while it was pretty much all he would eat!

• JHAngel25 By  JHAngel25
    08.22.15

My son loves this yogurt! I personally wish the price point was better as it is quite expensive, but my son adores it and the flavors are unique, so we continue to buy it. I love the texture as it makes it much easier to feed my little one without worrying about yogurt flying all over the place while he is squirming.

• ashleywsaiz By  ashleywsaiz
    01.07.15

This is a great food for little ones before they hit 1. I still buy them for my one-and-a-half-year-old!

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

My toddler is picky about everything he eats and he loves these.

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.28.14

My son loves these! They are the only brand around that carries whole milk yogurt and its good for your baby too! There are good flavors.

• Meaghan_McElroy By  Meaghan_McElroy
    10.28.14

My son likes yogurt but not this brand. However it is a very good yogurt to toddlers. The flavor is nice and the consistency is very good. They are also is great portions for little toddler tummies.

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.10.14

As a mama of a preemie when my little girl started to eat more solid foods it was tricky because the textures of different food would make her gag. We tried the Yobaby yogurt and so far she loves it and gets one for breakfast and it's smooth and healthy for her. Very happy with it

• Valcourt2012 By  Valcourt2012
    08.27.14

My son loves these but don't buy them I bulk they sour quick

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

Awesome product my granddaughter has been enjoying this product for a long time I have some in the main fridge and the fridge in my room so she is a fan and I am a customer