Stoneyfield Farm Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt Review | SheSpeaks

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Healthy, high protein snack

Affordable, organic, hormone-free, rich flavor, excellent source of vegetarian protein.

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

very good brand high in protein smooth sticky and creamy im wondering even fat free taste like cream love it

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

I LOVE Greek yogurt and this brand is one of my favorites. My only complaint is most are loaded with sugar. I usually stick to the vanilla or plain. For those complaining about the taste of the plain, if you're not adding anything to it then yes, it will taste like sour cream. It's great if you add things to it such as honey, granola, or fruit. Plain can also be using for cooking or baking. :)

• leticiatorres422 By  leticiatorres422
    05.26.15

I'm a fan of this brand of yogurt,but YUCK!. This flavor is gross. My kids don't like it either.

• mslo0827 By  mslo0827
    03.01.15

Love stoneyfield products. Great yogurt to put in smoothies.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Worst greek yogurt.

• angeleyes62 By  angeleyes62
    10.03.14

Smooth taste and feel that it is a healthy yogurt.

• Bianca0201 By  Bianca0201
    03.04.13

It is healthy, and delicious! If you're on a diet, or not on a diet this is the perfect way to eat a snack, and not have to be super unhealthy about your late-night or mid-day cravings.

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.04.12

I did not the honey flavor for a snack it taste like it is more for a savory things like to cook with. So I put it on some fish ooo yummy. But the caramel lavor really won me over I was shocked!! I had never heard of that flavor of yogurt it tastes like pudding. I put it on everything and I like to add a little sea salt and freeze it for a salted caramel frozen yogurt. Itt is to live for!!

• lovesanfrancisco By  lovesanfrancisco
    08.31.12

I love this product, it's smooth and rich. ..and something about greek yogurt that makes it very special.

• begemot By  begemot
    05.02.12

Amazingly tasty and healthy product which combines with granola or fruits (fresh or dried) and honey better than many of the other yoghurts?Great for parfait.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    04.14.12

I love Stonyfield as a company and what they stand for. We only buy organic yogurt and this is the one for us! I do wish they'd come out with 32 oz Greek Yogurt, as they do with their regular yogurt.

• localceleb By  localceleb
    03.22.12

Fantastic brand of yogurt, Oikos and Chobani are neck and neck in my book.

• ajelley By  ajelley
    03.15.12

Great yogurt! I like the plain kind for smoothies! Very yummy and creamy.

• smileyface57 By  smileyface57
    01.21.12

This is the only brand of yogurt I buy. I love its taste, but also the fact that it doesn't contain too many carbs like so many other Greek yogurts do. It is wonderful in smoothees, by the spoonful or in parfaits. I buy it every week for my family.