Welcome to the April Stock Up & Save Event at Walmart Blogger Program!
We’re excited to hear about the brand products you choose to try, read on for all the info you need to complete your blogging assignment.
How to Participate in this Program
Go Shopping at Walmart or Walmart.com:
Use the $60 Walmart e-gift card we send you to purchase an assortment of products from your local Walmart, or online at stockupsave.com, as soon as you can. Choose what you think would be most helpful for your family and lifestyle from the list below. Please make sure you purchase from different brands and categories, and if you have child who wears diapers make sure you add Pampers Swaddlers or Cruisers to your cart. You can purchase any products listed on stockupsave.com or bring the list below in-store with you!
Begin using the products right away.
Blog About It:
Once you have tried all of your products, write a blog post to let your readers know about the Stock Up & Save Event at Walmart stores during April. You should submit your blog post no later than April 15. You should also:
- Take photos of all the products you purchase and share them in your post.
- Be sure to include a disclosure statement (example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Walmart)
- Let your readers know that they can simply head to their local Walmart to get everyday essentials for less in April. They can also head to www.stockupsave.com to order everyday essentials.
- Encourage your readers to save even more by checking out rewards from P&G with the Ibotta app beginning April 11!
- Share information about the April Stock Up & Save Event on Facebook to learn more information and get reminders throughout the month. Link coming soon!
Inspiration for Your Post
- Write about how the products work into your spring cleaning routine
- Write about spring cleaning tips/hacks
- Write about why it’s a good idea to stock up on household essentials in spring
- Write about how the products fit in with your family’s/your lifestyle
Share It: Share your blog post on your social networks (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) with the hashtag #StockUpSave, and be sure to loop in @Walmart and @SheSpeaksUp.
- The April Stock Up & Save Event: Stock up at www.stockupsave.com! Drive your audience to purchase top brands (see PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS below) at www.stockupsave.com. Remind them that there’s added value — and savings — in stocking up.
- Everyday Essentials for Less: The April Stock Up & Save Event is full of the top brands like Tide, Bounty, Pampers, Venus, Gillette, and more. When you stock up to get everyday essentials for less, you won’t run out when you need something most.
- Reward Yourself with Ibotta Rewards: When you stock up, you can save even more by checking out rewards from P&G with the Ibotta app beginning April 11!
- Don’t Forget with Facebook Updates: If you’re afraid of missing out on the event, you can “attend” the April Stock Up & Save Event on Facebook to learn more information and get reminders throughout the month. Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1696452407278049
Participating Products In The April Stock Up And Save Event: Drive your audience to go in store during April to purchase these products, or head to StockUpSave.com:
- Bounty Select-A-Size 12-Pack Mega Roll
- Tide 100 oz. Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Box
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Conditioner, 23.7 oz.
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Dawn Original 75 oz.
- Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Venus Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Gain 100 oz. Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste
SheSpeaks "Sponsored Post" Thumbnails
Feel free to use one of our thumbnails in your blog post. Please do not use these in place of a disclosure statement. Use them in addition to your disclosure statement (i.e. This is a sponsored post for Folgers/SheSpeaks.) Thank you!
Submit Your Blog Post: Share your blog link with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URL.