Stila Stay all day liquid lipstick | SheSpeaks

• pianoprincess1989 By  pianoprincess1989
    05.17.17

I love Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

I tried this first with birchbox, I believe the color was a bright coral named Veniza. I loved the formula so I tried a few other colors after looking up product reviews on Youtube. I LOVE Fiery. It's a beautiful bold red with blue undertones so it makes your teeth look so white. Completely flattering.. I also own Patina, Which is like a dusty rose color. And it's so pretty. I have Aria which is a deep plum and looks great for going out. Seriously check this brand out.. The liquid lippies are amazing! make sure to wear some chapstick underneath or it can be drying!

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

I got two of these in my Birchbox and the orange one which I thought I wouldn't much like, I love, while the pink one is a little too bright for me. They have mad staying power, but I find them drying.

• jdupree56 By  jdupree56
    08.18.14

In absolute love with this product. A lipcolor where the staying power actually lives up to its name. Matte lips are chic, but tend to be drying. Luckily, this product gives me a fully matte lip with out drying out my lips. Because of the nature of lipstick, you may have to reapply this color after a meal, but I find that if I'm not eating I can wear this all day without reapplying (that includes drinking). The applicator is like a lipgloss (doe foot) and the packaging is reminiscent of a standard liquid lip product. Limited color selection, but the reds are rich and will replace your favorite red instantly.

• Cwong7 By  Cwong7
    02.01.14

If you like a matte lip then this is the one for you! It doesn't run at all and gives the richest colors . My go to lip