Stila Precious Pearl Eyeshadow Palette | SheSpeaks

11.04.14

Such a nice palette.

• princess21352 By  princess21352
    04.06.10

Thanks for the info...very helpfull :)

• centrej By  centrej
    04.05.10

I received this item for $10 from another Stila promotion. I normally would not buy something like this because the colors are not what I would pick (the seafoam green & navy blue). The packaging is GREAT! It's a sturdy metal container with an easy to close and open clasp, decorated with real mother of pearl tiles, and there is even a mirror inside. Stila says this is infused with genuine crushed pearls. The pearls help with creating a subtle glow and iridescent look without being blindly glitter, a great asset to anyone over the age of 30. I like shiny eyeshadows because they are so pretty but I also know that being 32, I want to be professional at work. The effect is a shimmer without your eye looking like a gilded mirror. The picture doesn't show how shimmery these eye shadows are and I am super happy with this item. This palette is fun, the navy blue is a wonderful color for my brown eyes, I was surprised. The green in the picture is more of an olive-ish green than the seafoam, blends well with the gold, and the white is an awesome highlighting eyeshadow. The colors are easy to apply, smooth to the touch, and blend easily. The only reason I give this 4stars is because the colors are not the most wearable on everyone. I still cannot get any green to show up correctly and this has the same issue.