Stila One Step Correct | SheSpeaks

• TiffanyLove By  TiffanyLove
    06.18.18

Amazing primer!

This primer is perfect for evening out the skin before foundation. I love that it gives my skin an even color tone with out being heavy. I love it.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Pretty nice primer, not for color correcting

I like this as a regular primer, it really brightens the face. I wouldn't say it does all that much as a color correcter, I find when you mix all the colors, it dilutes them to nothing and none of them get to do their job. I think they did it because the bottle looks cute ;) But I do think it helps keep your foundation on and looking nice.

• JulesNat By  JulesNat
    04.24.16

Stila Correcting Primer

I love Stila's One Step Correct. It is a primer with color correcting tints. It has green to counteract redness, purple to counteract sallow undertones, and peach to generally brighten your skin. It does seem to make a difference in my skin tone, and it does it's job to keep on my makeup all day. I would like it to do a little more color correcting, but it is a shear liquid so I can't expect perfection on that front.