Stila Lip Glaze | SheSpeaks

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I got one for free with one of my purchases from roxy. I love the pen applicator it's easy to apply,I just found it very sticky. I really don't like sticky glosses. I used a lip stick or like a chubby stick or baby lips under it and it wasn't as sticky I love the colors and the way it looks on just not the consistency. I'm not sure if it's worth the price.

• ladyace74 By  ladyace74
    03.18.13

I love the pen type applicator. It is easy to use and clean, along with allowing you to distributes the product nice and evenly. The only downside of this type of applicator is that you only get a small amount of product and sometimes you can over-twist and too much product comes out. This sweet scented lip glaze is slightly sticky upon application and last for a bit. The gloss is a soft peach nude tint with shimmer. The glossy shine last about 10 minutes after application and then disappears. Overall, it is a nice gloss to wear over a stain/lipstick or by itself. I have used the Apricot flavored lip glaze.

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

Love this gloss!! Beautiful colors, lightly scented, and great format/applicator. Yes, a bit sticky but so pretty! I have a handful of colors.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.08.13

This stuff is pretty darn awesome. My daughter likes it too.

• meme720 By  meme720
    09.10.12

i love is

• skylola123 By  skylola123
    09.09.12

Still on the fence about this lip gloss. Yes it is very sticky but the power is pretty amazing. They have a fruity scent to them but they are so expensive. I would suggest buying this item around Christmas time or sometimes Ulta/Sephora have them in packs of 3 for about $12.00. I can live without this item, there are other alternatives that are not as expensive.

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

Sticky and a tad bit drying but long lasting. Look for value set around the holidays where you can get 8 for the price of one!

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

This wasn't the exact kit I got, but a lot of the colors in this kit are the same in mine, like kitten. Loved them. But they just run out too quickly ... I wish there was more product. Smells good too.

• centrej By  centrej
    12.21.10

This is one of my favorite sets because it has COLOR! I'm fine with the nude ones, but I love seeing the colorful lip glazes. The neat part is they are small enough for a purse and last for awhile.

• toofaced By  toofaced
    09.11.10

I absolutely love these! I only have three right now so I have to get more!