Stila Cosmetics Lip Rouge | SheSpeaks

• Laura1 By  Laura1
    05.31.14

I collect lip gloss/stick like some people collect shoes !! I use other lip stains and they are great. I usually layer my lips with a stick/stain and then apply a gloss to jazz it up ! The red is bold so I tone it down with a coral-shimmer gloss. The Stila brand is wonderful.

• Kayleebabyxox By  Kayleebabyxox
    12.15.09

love it! it doesnt come off when i kiss my boyfriend

• hrangel73 By  hrangel73
    12.11.09

I like the reviews and LOVE a real red color. I am going to look for it but can someone tell me where I can find this brand?

• auroracosmeticart By  auroracosmeticart
    12.11.09

I love how easy it is to apply. I wore it to a dinner party and was amazed that it was still just as vibrant as when I first put it on. I'm excited to purchase and try other colors!

• girl17 By  girl17
    12.11.09

I like the Stila lip rouge because it is easy to apply...like Magic Marker!

• has1kat By  has1kat
    12.11.09

Sounds Awesome! I MUST try it! I hope it will eliminate my lip feathering problem.

• triedit2 By  triedit2
    12.10.09

LOVE this stuff and always use it when going to a group dinner or party, where the usual touch up the lipstick mo does not work out well -- Bare lips at a social function are a no no! I use a bit of clear lip gloss (for effect only -- stain on its own is matte) over it at the beginning of the evening and rarely touch up the gloss, the tint does stay on after I wash my face but wears off by lunch the next day, so great for that pouty look in the morning. I use the red as well as a wine color and wish it came in more than the few (six I think) colors it does. I gave it as a gift to a friend who wears nothing but red lipstick and she has tossed all her lipsticks and just uses this daily with gloss. It looks great and does what it claims to do.

• centrej By  centrej
    12.10.09

This is the first time I have used a really RED anything. The lip stain lasted a LONG time, I didn't need to use lip liner, and did not transfer off. The stain goes on like a felt pen, accurate application, no taste. This came in a customer appreciation collection and averaged about $7. I would never in a million years think about choosing this color, but I'm glad. It's fun, easy, and complimented my skin tone.