Stila Black Diamond Mascara | SheSpeaks

• iheartbrains By  iheartbrains
    02.01.13

This is a fair mascara. I would describe it as not too wet, not glittery, non flakey, and the brush is good. I have short lashes, but this didn't do much to lengthen. Volume is good, but I would repurchase for the slight shimmery effect- it's pretty!

• centrej By  centrej
    02.18.10

Stila's website describes it: Swirled with shimmer and infused with genuine Black Diamond powder, this plush, innovative formula leaves you with long, defined, brilliant-looking lashes." The swirl pattern is interesting, the black being the mascara and the white is the shimmer that blend with each use of the wand. I love how the container is clear to see how much of the product is used and I really wish other companies do the same! The brush is normal, it applies like any other, the consistency of the mascara was not stiff, kind of like yogurt. I apply only one coat to my eyelashes so I am unsure if it actually lengthens. The shimmer is more like a pearl-ish finish rather than glitter. I really LOVE this stuff.