Stila Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pot Trio | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Great consistency and pigment. Love all 3 of them.

• kara331 By  kara331
    10.30.10

gives your eyes an amazing pop!!!

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    04.17.10

I bought all 3 for $20. Stila always has like 3 hr sales and they had all 3 for the price of one. I've used the black one only. They are nice! Bigger than the regular smudge pots.

• mardel By  mardel
    04.07.10

I hear great things about the Stila line!! I own some things from them but I can't really splurge do to the fact they are pricey for me!

• centrej By  centrej
    04.05.10

I have never heard of a smudge pot before, nor have I seen them in stores. I was curious when I bought this item. They are AMAZING!!! These are gel-based eye liner and eyeshadow in one! You'll need the right brush to apply these as eye liner versus applying as an eyeshadow. You apply and let the product set in 30 seconds and it does NOT budge. I tried it on the back of my hand and they do not spread, flake, or rub off. This is my go to summer eyeliner! Now, after all that excitement of finding this awesome product, there are some pitfalls. First, you have to make sure the top is screwed on tightly to prevent it from drying out. Second, if you apply one layer, let it dry, then apply another layer, it will flake off. Third, if you apply it to thick, it will start flaking off. So it's all in the brush and applying a consistent layer. You can smudge this, but before it sets. These colors are so bright, I used them as liners or really thick liners. You can apply eye shadows on top, but once it sets, it does not blend in. So you can smudge on an eyelid of the blue and layer a lighter color on top to create a different look. These are highly pigmented, so the blue is the blue that you see in the picture. There is shimmer inside of these too. The picture shows what it looks like when you get it new, once you dab into the pot, you'll start to see the different color of shimmer that enhances the color. Cobalt Clutch - vibrant blue with shimmer Purple Pumps - purple with pink shimmer Little Black Dress - black with pink shimmer These can be easily removed with makeup remover.