Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Make sure to use a damp beauty blender and blend it well.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    04.19.10

I love this!

• heidi_suzann By  heidi_suzann
    02.21.10

sephora has the stila line or they have there own websight you can order from.

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    02.21.10

I would like to try this. Sounds really nice for spring being just around the corner. What stores should I look in?

• centrej By  centrej
    02.18.10

I received the #1 shimmer that is more of a silver/pearl colored shimmer, the photo shows the #3 gold color. There is a brush to dab on a finger to apply to the apples of your cheeks, helps wake up mid day for dark circles under the eye, and it is great to add at the brow bone. It is easy to apply, you can use the brush to dab in spots and then blend the shimmer out. It is a very fine shimmer (not glitter). This created enough of a shimmer that I did not look like a teenager and this subtle enough to blend in with my make up that is already applied. I also mixed it with a plain facial moisturizer and it blended great. It is packaged in a glass container so you can see how much you have left, but would not be safe for travel if it breaks. This only comes in one size (0.85 oz). I am not sure if this would be a blendable product, I like a little shimmer/glow to my make up since I'm in my 30s.