Stieg Larsson The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo | SheSpeaks

• Page55 Page55
    01.26.12

i liked the character of Lisbeth but this book needed some serious editing. I finished it but it was a slog and too many tangents.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I love love loved this book! No for everyone through. There some rough scenes. The main character is unlike any character I've ever read. Read with caution.

• deeann2271 By  deeann2271
    08.31.15

Awesome book!!! Great writing and great story! Slow to start, but finished with a bang!

• Mujika By  Mujika
    08.26.15

I love mistery books, but this one really trapped me! The first female character it's amazing, the story is great and you can't stop reading it...

• mboguski By  mboguski
    03.09.12

If you like a murder mystery, about a family saga, with financial intrigue and a love story in it, this is the book for you to read. It has it all, and the character lives intertwine throughout the book. It starts out a little slow, but when it gets into the story, you can't put it down. I finished it in one day. Can't wait to continue the series.

• Snookiebill By  Snookiebill
    02.21.12

It seemed to me the book kind of dragged a little at first. However, by halfway through the book, I could not put it down! I read the second in the series and felt the same thing. I ended up really liking both books, because once they had my attention, I didn't want to stop! Can't wait to read the third!

• Page55 By  Page55

• mommyof4boys By  mommyof4boys
    01.26.12

An amazing book! This masterpiece really takes off after the 50th page or so. Then, it becomes difficult to put down. Love it!

• antzak65 By  antzak65
    01.25.12

This series is not the kind of book I normally read, but based on recommendations from my friends I decided to give it a try. I love these books. The characters and situations are so unique that they make for a very interesting read. I am currently reading the final book of the series and cannot wait to see how it ends...

• teacherjen3 By  teacherjen3
    01.25.12

I love all three books in this series. It is a great read and an original story line. I highly recommend it.

• AnnetteD By  AnnetteD
    01.25.12

I just finished reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and couldn't put it down...great book!